hunting with hinge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hunting with hinge

anyone else hunting with theirs? practiced all year with my 2 moons and shot 3D, feel like i can make a quick shot if i need to so im going to carry it into the woods this fall. i wish i could find one that i could lock onto the dloop and not have to worry about it. i tried a thumb releases and did not like it.

I hunted last year with my hinge, and my buddy has hunted with his the past 3 years. I would say if you feel comfortable with it take it to the woods.

Comment

Have you seen the release holder rat posted about? It’s not clipping it on the string but it’s a good idea and keeps it close

I wouldn’t hesitate to use a hinge for hunting

Comment

Lots of people use hinges to hunt with; I'm no exception. If you haven't seen my holder, here it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
          Lots of people use hinges to hunt with; I'm no exception. If you haven't seen my holder, here it is...

That's pretty nifty! Do you make and sell these or just made that one for yourself? Just asking for others. I haven't yet converted to a thumb or hinge style. Want to though.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
            That's pretty nifty! Do you make and sell these or just made that one for yourself? Just asking for others. I haven't yet converted to a thumb or hinge style. Want to though.
            Bring your bow, release and a 12 pack of shiner and we can knock one out.

But no, I'm not making them to sell; way too many releases out there to keep up with them all.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Rat, that release holder is really slick. Any chance you’d post a DIY for it? Or at least explain how you set it up?

Comment

Working...
              X