Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's not just bullriders that need clowns..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just bullriders that need clowns..

I got on horse in Poteet Texas one year and kinda asked myself why are bullfighters out in the arena. Jauqin Garza, great bullrider and friend told me he's a little aggressive. Well that sumbitch after the whistle reached around grabbed my inner thigh and slung me around like a rag doll. Thank goodness my chaps ripped but he dang sure left a bruise. Can't find pics of the wreck but here are my chaps that needed to be repaired.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	25143633

Dang.

Comment

Pulled these out for Riley and going to have a shadow box made for her. I wasn't great but I won a few PRCA rodeos and lot of of open pro rodeos .

Comment

Sounds like 1 mean sob lol. Not trying to derail but what ever happened to your buddy that took that bad landing on his neck?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          Sounds like 1 mean sob lol. Not trying to derail but what ever happened to your buddy that took that bad landing on his neck?
          He’s doing great... up and walking

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            He’s doing great... up and walking
            Great news! Thanks for the update!

Comment

I always thought the horses were rougher on the cowboys than any bull could be. Tried bareback a couple of times and decided I would stick to bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                I always thought the horses were rougher on the cowboys than any bull could be. Tried bareback a couple of times and decided I would stick to bulls.
                Ya even when done right you get beat to hell.

Comment

I’d rather get on a bull than one of those crazy horses any day of the week. I know what that bull is gonna do, there is no telling what one of those crazy horses might try!

Comment

Need video!

Comment

Neither for this kool aid cowboy. Y'all are nuts!

Comment

You couldn't melt me and pour me on a bareback horse. Rode bulls for 15 years and several of the ponies, but never would take that step.

Comment

Ya'll are nuts! I worked with race horses when I was little, made up my mind then I wasn't ever gonna own a horse! They were nuts!! One of em about bit a buddies nipple off!! That's almost Webster Troy stuff right there!!!

Comment

What do ya mean!!! Bucking horses were fun and you were one of the first to the beer stand

Click image for larger version

Name:	9C5399CC-88C1-4487-8161-A51C0B9D0ADC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	24535772

Comment

No thank you I stuck to these
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X