Thank You Greenscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Greenscreen

One year ago my friend/ bartender got me hooked on the greenscreen. He is an avid hunter who wlecomes his patrons with news from the gs and always has one of the hunting channels on at the bar. Since the day I joined there has not been a day that I have not logged on to see your post and comments. While I only matured to a four point my first year, I feel like a mature thorphy whitetail with the information I have learned from the gs. Everyday has been filed with new information to make me a better hunter, DIY projects to build, videos and pics that make me want to be in the wild, and many campfire conversations that make me like I am at the lease.

Thank you bowhunters for allowing me to sit at the campfire with you. I am looking forward to another year with my fellow Texas Bow Hunters

Just realized that my supporting member tag is gone. I will have that fixed by the end of the night.

Comment

Great post!!!

Comment

Yes the green screen is awesome

Comment

Green screen is awesome. The green screen is googles search engine on knowledge. More than once I've googled something non-hunting related to pull up tbh.

Comment

Glad you are here with us!!!!!!

Comment

Did you bring cobur?

Comment

It's like my second family

Comment

There is a wealth of knowledge on here in a format that I understand by people that think like me. Awesome.

Comment

That's what the brotherhood is for buddy

Comment

So who's the bartender?

Comment

The GS has become a place where I can get away from my hectic life, and I feel like I can trust dang near everybody on here with anything. It really is a family brother

Comment

It's a great place to be

Comment

It is a great place. I'm glad your brother finally got on. I talked to him for about an hour on my drive home last night. I'm looking forward to hunting with him again!

jbonds99... Did we ever meet at thet lease in Jefferson? I think we did.

Comment

Originally posted by Txjourneyman View Post
                              It is a great place. I'm glad your brother finally got on. I talked to him for about an hour on my drive home last night. I'm looking forward to hunting with him again!

jbonds99... Did we ever meet at thet lease in Jefferson? I think we did.
                              We might have. I only went out there a few times. The last time I went out there they had just finished clear cutting everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X