Happiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happiness

I’m happy. That’s a weird state for me. I have a novel idea. Let’s spread it. Post your good news and happiness here. Please, keep the good news up top!

First up, I have a beautiful wife and two healthy kids! Can we really ask for more?

I pooped today!!

Comment

Saved, have a beautiful wife, 3 kids, and a job I love. God has definitely blessed me!

Comment

I flew to KS / Fort Riley yesterday and drove my daughter home for her birthday and mother’s day. Her hubby is deployed in the sand box.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
          I pooped today!!
          For a ton of people this is great news.

2nd chest cat scan in a year and I still have zero issues. Firing my doctor next week. Dude keeps chasing ghosts....

Comment

Beautiful wife of 32 years. Two sons with masters degrees and jobs. Debt free next week except for vehicles. Life's good. Thank you Jesus

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful loving wife and we have our first child due in 9 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"But I'm not cold, I'm not wet, and I'm not hungry, so, classify these as good times." - Willie Nelson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The wife and I had Premie babies , kids 3 and 4, born after Christmas and they’re healthy, gaining weight, and starting to sleep! Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

2nd chest cat scan in a year and I still have zero issues. Firing my doctor next week. Dude keeps chasing ghosts....
                    Wait did I miss a name change here?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

What'd you do with Thorthunder!

Comment

My good news and happiness is that I am saved by the cross !

Comment

Happy man here going on 10 years with a hot wife who likes to hunt, and 2 wonderful kids who will be 2 and 5 in September. Have a good job a good lease and I'm going after nilgai at the king next week can't complain.

Comment

My daughter, text me "outta the blue"
                            Just wanted to say, " I love you Dad".....

sure makes an old dad's heart.................well you understand.....

Comment

The Good Lord has blessed me with good health and a great job!

Comment

Working...
                              X