Double lung on 225

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double lung on 225

Black Dodge 4x4 2500. Just when I thought it was too dark to pull off a clean ethical kill shot, you turned your cab light on! I normally wouldn't attempt it left handed but I'll take my chances at 5 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not me, but my trail to the feeder.

Comment

I felt good about the shot, anyone know of a good dog in the area? The mods really should make a sticky for tracking dogs.

Comment

I'm lost on this thread????

Comment

What is this game we are playing?

Comment

Well, color me confused

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Kids, let me hear you all say it, "Crack is Whack!" Before us is an perfect example.... Now think about it, better let me hear you say it again, "Crack is Whack!" Don't be this guy and stay off drugs!

Comment

They speak a different language in Needville i think BUT my interpretation is.....

Hwy 225, OP spotted a TBH sticker on a black dodge truck. due to low light conditions, he was unsure if the traditional TBH sign of shooting an "air" arrow at said driver could be misinterpreted as an act of aggression. he felt his confidence swell and took the "shot" anyway.

at this point, i cannot confirm whether said target acknowledged his action of if it went entirely unnoticed....

Comment

Mechanical or Fixed blade? Did you use left handed arrows?
                    Last edited by AntlerCollector; 04-27-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

LOL you guys really don't get it?

Comment

Spotted a black dodge with hazzard lights on moving slow and possibly leaking fluid. It won't be long now.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Spotted a black dodge with hazzard lights on moving slow and possibly leaking fluid. It won't be long now.
                          All interior plastics and body panels compromised.. but that dern Cummins Turba Deesel is still chrunin'!

Comment

Did the black dodge have his tow mirrors out while pulling a ghost trailer?

Comment

Maybe the leak was a yeti with bullet holes in it?

Comment

Working...
                              X