Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of items would you like to see at our Conroe, Tx. NWTF banquet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of items would you like to see at our Conroe, Tx. NWTF banquet?

I would like to see more participation from the Bow Hunting community at our August 16th, Montgomery County Texas Chapter banquet, in Conroe this year, So we are willing to include more items that appeal to bow hunters.

I am in the process of acquiring items to be used on our bucket raffles, auctions, games, door prizes, etc..

We had a PSE Fang last year and a Matthews bow, so we will try to have a couple of them again this year. But what about accessories?

What are your most popular things you would like to win on raffles and such?

Thanks in advance for your input!

Broad heads, backpack, binos, calls

Comment

Rangefinder

Comment

Turkey hunt

Comment

Good Ideas, Keep them coming.

Good ideas so far. I have started a list and hope to get more input.

I hope to have a raffle structured around different types of commercial Turkey calls, where if you buy a raffle ticket to win the main prize, you get your choice of the available Turkey Calls. Please don't hold me to it until i can get enough calls gathered up to make it work, but i am working on making it happen.

Backpack is a good idea. We already have a ALPS SUPER ELITE 4.0
          VEST, but i will see if i can get a deal on a backpack.

Did not think of a rangefinder. That has all kinds of applications, even outside of hunting.

Keep them ideas coming please!

Thanks.

Comment

Gun, ammo

Comment

We will have over 40 guns that night. Actual number will rise as we get more tables and tickets sold.

I am not supposed to put out ammo, but can either give gift certificates, or give actual ammo out after the banquet is over.

Comment

How about a Bob Lee recurve bow??

Impeccably Crafted Recurves and Longbows Since 1951 Looking for a Custom Build ?

Comment

Decoys

Comment

How about a Doz custom arrows Quality Hunting Knife
                    Last edited by cva34; 03-12-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Like others have said: arrows, broadheads, maybe releases.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I have made notes and see what i can come up with.

As i progress through the process, if i have questions about this or that item i will be certain and post for info.

Comment

Working...
                        X