Nissan Pickup Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nissan Pickup Owners

Who has one ? How long ? Do you like it better than other brands you've had ? Does it have the leg room of an F150 ? What MPG ?

Lots of questions I know, but enquiring minds want to know. Thanks for the input !

Have an Armada, but have spent a lot of time in Titans.

Fuel mileage is like any other V8 truck. Not great. They have a ton of power. Good legroom in the back seat. Motor and Tranny are almost bomb proof.

I put it with Chevy and Toyota. Comfortable, reliable, smooth, powerful.

Join the group ATX Titans on FB. Lots of great info there.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Have an Armada, but have spent a lot of time in Titans.

Fuel mileage is like any other V8 truck. Not great. They have a ton of power. Good legroom in the back seat. Motor and Tranny are almost bomb proof.

I put it with Chevy and Toyota. Comfortable, reliable, smooth, powerful.

Join the group ATX Titans on FB. Lots of great info there.
      When you say not great on MPG, do you have numbers ? My F150 gets 16.9 average.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        When you say not great on MPG, do you have numbers ? My F150 gets 16.9 average.
        Our stock armada averages 14 in town- 16-18 highway.

My friends titans vary on mods how much you hit the gas. Some are 12-14, some are 15-19.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

The Titan was the only pickup on the 15 worst cars to buy this year. Mine sucked on gas milage. My Dodge gets a lot better gas milage than my Titan ever thought about. The amenities also are lacking compared to the other truck lines.

Comment

My wife’s Armada averages about 14.5 mpg.
            110k miles and no problems.
            We would buy another.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I think my interest is cooling.....

Comment

have an 04 titian , 245k miles , still runs strong , to hevy to be an offroad truck, gas millage sucks, but it is a comfortable riding truck.

Comment

My auto mechanic told me that they hate working on Nissans... parts more expensive and sometimes hard to find, plus design is not friendly to maintenance. Was thinking about one for my wife some time back... went with Toyota instead.

Comment

06 Titan..213k . Mileage 15-16. No mechanical issues to speak of . Motor and tranny going strong

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      Thanks for the replies. I think my interest is cooling.....
                      Lol!
                      Nissans are like Toyotas. MPGs aren't that good, but they are typically more reliable than the big 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Lol!
                        Nissans are like Toyotas. MPGs aren't that good, but they are typically more reliable than the big 3.
                        My F150 is nearing 200K and only minor issues with it so far. Just thinking about getting a new one but I probably will just see 250K on this one. I hate trading trucks !

Comment

My BIL has an 04 Titan with 360k on it and never done a thing to it besides a Catalytic Converter. Still running strong with tons of room in it. I'm 6'5" and fit front and back comfortably... With that being said it gets 12-14

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Lol!
                            I sat in three trim levels of the Titan at the auto show this year. By far the most comfortable truck besides Ford.

The Toyota front seat is like sitting in a church pew. Chevy and dodge are built for people who are wider bodied. Not much lateral support.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              My auto mechanic told me that they hate working on Nissans... parts more expensive and sometimes hard to find, plus design is not friendly to maintenance. Was thinking about one for my wife some time back... went with Toyota instead.

A friend of mines Said he paid $1400 to have the alternator replaced due to the location of it.
                              At the back of the motor ?
                              (or something like that)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X