Will Trump last 4 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Trump last 4 years

I've scene 2 separate quotes over the last week indicating Trump's term would be less than a full 4 years.

Do you think that is accurate?

If so how does it end, impeachment or assassination?

If it dosent i would guess he would voluntarily leave simply out of frustration with the lack of any support to get things done. He has few friends in congress and few friends in his cabinet. He has no reason to put up with the stupidity of DC if he is not allowed to do all the things he promised to do.

Comment

He will last, he has backbone.

Comment

He's not done kicking many in the balls!

Really the question should be does Ryan and McConnel make it.

Comment

I hope he does make his full term but the left will look for every opportunity to scream impeachment. The cowardly frauds within the republican party won't say it publicly but you better believe that they would love to see him gone too and probably wouldn't provide much resistence. I also wouldn't doubt if one of these wack job antifa folks or someone with that mentality makes an attempt on his life. The media is stoking the fire of hatred toward our President and true conservatives while screaming about how hateful we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            I hope he does make his full term but the left will look for every opportunity to scream impeachment. The cowardly frauds within the republican party won't say it publicly but you better believe that they would love to see him gone too and probably wouldn't provide much resistence. I also wouldn't doubt if one of these wack job antifa folks or someone with that mentality makes an attempt on his life. The media is stoking the fire of hatred toward our President and true conservatives while screaming about how hateful we are.
            I'm far less concerned about the left than the right. The left can and will continue to paint him and by virtue his supporters as crazy. The longer he is in office the more they can do that.... the right on the other hand stands to be exposed for the centrists that they are. I think they are more likely to move to oust then the left

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              I'm far less concerned about the left than the right. The left can and will continue to paint him and by virtue his supporters as crazy. The longer he is in office the more they can do that.... the right on the other hand stands to be exposed for the centrists that they are. I think they are more likely to move to oust then the left
              Yah you are probably right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope he makes it this go around plus 4 more.

It's unfortunate that other elected officials (both sides) would rather spend time and energy trying to ruin him and his agenda than to get **** done that would benefit the country and it's citizens.

Comment

Yes he will make it

Comment

He will make it through this four year term but won't be reelected. I like most of the positions Trump has taken but he doesn't have the leadership skills to get them through Congress.

Will the Republicans nominate a competitive candidate or just allow the democrats to take over in 2021?

Comment

Most betting websites & Vegas have him impeached during 2018

Comment

I pray for our nation he makes it.....and get some legislation done! Yes, I support Trumps economic ideas......thus Geaux Trump! He does have some positive economic ideas I totally support. But I can emphatically say he does not understand the process and wont listen to folks that want to change it (just like he wants). But those folks actually understand that progress must be made legislatively.....thus he is his own worst enemy!
                        The downside is waaaay worse in those two scenarios cited by the OP. The instability of those actions in this volatile & unstable world is a path none of us want to geaux down. Just a bad idea!
                        Originally posted by treestand View Post
                        He will make it through this four year term but won't be reelected. I like most of the positions Trump has taken but he doesn't have the leadership skills to get them through Congress.

Will the Republicans nominate a competitive candidate or just allow the democrats to take over in 2021?
                        This is where I am. I think we will nominate a re-thread that Trump beat in the primaries.....which is fine with me. Heck, the other side has no one as the Billiary ship has sailed out of the port.
                        Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                        Most betting websites & Vegas have him impeached during 2018
                        Yuck........I hope not! but I am not a betting man.
                        Last edited by Landrover; 08-20-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

i dont want to see an impeachment because i think it would make the political climate much worse. but, i think pence would do an excellent job if it did happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

That guy aint going anywhere on his own. Theyll have to forcibly remove that man. A quitter he has proven not to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He in for the long haul plus eight more if he wants. Msm wants him to look bad just to hide all the good he is doing. People with a brain see that. Only the weak minded trust what msm puts out.

Comment

Working...
                              X