Bow sold QUICK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow sold QUICK!

Well after my trade fell through, I decided to just list my Mathews outright. I put it on here and started word of mouth. I told a friend of mine this morning and with an hour his boss called to buy it. After the previous deal, I didn't get excited until I had cash in hand...well I do!!! I got what I was asking and didn't even have to ship it. PLUS I got a younger guy into bowhunting...he is taking my old rig to Arizona or NM on an elk hunt in September. Sure as hell wish I coulda cut my teeth on elk but that is a different story. Anyway, I am trad only now whether I like it or not!!!

Way to make the jump. After I did it a couple years ago I have not regreted it.

Comment

Alright you go! trad only.

Comment

Welcome. You'll enjoy hunting the easy way.

Comment

I'm keeping my PSE compound as a backup-bow for elk hunting.

Comment

Well I found a great deal on a Benelli SBE last Friday so looks like this was a great deal all the way around. Now all I have to do is decide which bow to hunt with next fall. Nah, I will just have fun shooting them all and try to get a couple out in the field!!! Thanks for all the encouragement, I am pretty excited about this coming season.

Comment

Working...
            X