Buff in the Dark Continent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buff in the Dark Continent

I was bored today and started thinking about Marty set up in a pit blind about to deflate something. I pity the warthog or bushpig that crosses paths with one of those Widows! . I can't wait for him to get back and start telling the tales of his adventure. I still have a bit of a wait until I can get to Africa so for now, I live through yalls eyes. I think I remember him saying something about a Zebra also...that would be really cool. Anyway, just rambling and thinking out loud.

I hope he gets a warthog, he was suppose to have my name on an arrow just for one!
    Chris Kiefner

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking about him as well. I sure wish I could have went with him. If only I had won the lottery. Ah well.

He will kill several warthogs or I will kiss a black widow.

I put the over/under at fifteen animals.... and I would take the over.

I hope he has a good PH that can hold him back until a real good one comes in. He has the habit of shooting first and evaluating later. A great philosophy if you are hungry...but maybe not if you are paying trophy fees and only going to shoot one of each thing...except warthogs of course.

He will have some good tales...he is probably shooting something right now.

Comment

I understand his shooting philosophy.

"Why did you shoot that?"

"Well there I was, sitting in my stand, and he/she walked out. I just couldn't shake the vision of a mesquite fire cooking down to coals, backstrap, a cold beer...the next thing you know I was loading him/her up...you wanta eat or are you gonna talk all night?"

I guess I ought to try and get that out of my system befre heading to Africa myself!

Comment

Stoppit Duck'n, you're making me hongry!!!!

Yeah, bet he's about to bufferize a couple critters. Prolly already got meat on the floor.

Comment

I bet he let the air out of the first animal he saw in range and is now calmed down enough to start trophy hunting.

Comment

With Buff, ya just cain't never tell....

Comment

From what I have seen, it doesn’t appear that Buff has missed many meals and he seems to have a decent amount of self-restraint. However I don’t know that I can say the same for the “autopilot” he is always writing about. I sure hope “autopilot” brought his checkbook.

Comment

Elephant??? I was sure it was a warthog!!!!!!!! Dadburned autopilot!

Comment

Come on, Buff isn't big, he's like me "Too Short for My Weight". I'm what you call Vertically Challenged.

Comment

Wonder how big the pile of dead stuff is getting by now...

Comment

Working...
                      X