Cancooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancooker

I know these are nothing new but I’m wondering if it’s worth the money. Looks neat but I feel like a regular pot may do the same thing, especially for steaming seafood. I’m a gadget nut and like dedicated RV supplies but not sure I can justify the $70 on this. Any reviews or opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t used one personally, but my buddy has one and loves it. He says it’s simple and worth it

Comment

get a instant pot

Comment

Can cooker's are the thing to have. No need for electricity just a one pound propane bottle will cook several meals. Perfect for the Deer Lease and the fishing camp. The recipes will have everyone believing you are a chief. I have had mine for a few years and still utilize it often.

Comment

Just get a pressure cooker. I've never understood why people would pay that much for what amounts to a cheaply made aluminum pot.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            Just get a pressure cooker. I've never understood why people would pay that much for what amounts to a cheaply made aluminum pot.

The price point is the tough part. Found them several places for $70 but for me it’s a $40 item give or take. And then I have to buy the $10 rack to go in it [emoji849]. I like the concept and love the size though.

Comment

I have used one several times they cook really well.

Comment

When I first saw them I was skeptical, but what I've heard from folks who have actually used them has all been positive. If you can get over the initial sticker shock, I think it'll be worth it.

Comment

They cook great. There was a TBHR that was a rep for them......

Comment

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered one. We shall see.

Comment

Working...
                    X