X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    did I fix this right?

If so, heads should roll over that!! I'm tellin' you Satan will use ANYTHING he can!
    I am sorry . Yes you corrected it right. Kinda mad when I typed that out.

Comment

Our God is an awesome God. He reigns and can raise her up. Lord God in heaven, show us Your mighty hand. Raise our sister from this darkness into the Light, the Light that is Jesus Christ our King, our Lord and our Healer. Amen!

Comment

Thank you, Lord, for bring Courtney back once again!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          30 minutes is a long, long time. do we know if she is awake?
          She is still asleep and breathing on her own. They are considering putting her back on life support until she stablizes again.

Comment

HE is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. We claim the WAY for Courtney, the TRUTH for Courtney, and LIFE for Courtney right now in JESUS name.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              She is still asleep and breathing on her own. They are considering putting her back on life support until she stablizes again.
              Sounds like a no-brainer to me, but she IS on Life Support through our Lord Jesus right now. He is able, fully able to heal her, and it should be obvious to all that even though evil has done its best to take her, our Mighty God is not done with her here on this earth yet... Come Lord Jesus, Heal HER we pray, Amen.

Comment

I sure hope Jenn can read the bread of Life to her now.. she needs to be fed life. He is the TRUTH also. its easy to hear satans lies but in times of confusion Jesus remains TRUE. Jesus is the WAY. When there seems too be no way and we are lost, look to JESUS because he is the only way. Now is the time to turn to him. the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. Jesus
                Last edited by GarGuy; 03-09-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Brandon, did you say Jenn said she was 'gone 30 minutes...' ? ...what did you mean gone? like her heart and breathing stopped for that long? OR.. please Lord...let it be this.. Jenn was out of the room 30 minutes.......

Comment

I cannot believe this happened to this poor woman as she was just starting to get better. 30 Mins really scares me to hear.

More prayers sent up high for another miracle.

Comment

Touch and go, up and down....hang in there Courtney!

Comment

Prayer courtney

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Somebody dropped the ball. She had an allergic reaction to the penicillin which she should have been given to start with. She was gone according to Jenn 30 minutes
                          Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          HE is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. We claim the WAY for Courtney, the TRUTH for Courtney, and LIFE for Courtney right now in JESUS name.

Our God is sovereign. He has a plan here. Regardless of the mistakes being made, He will accomplish His plan. We all know what that plan is now -- it is life. Take this to heart and stand firm in this. Prayers for wisdom and healing. May this be used for His Glory and may we all testify boldly on this.

Comment

Prayers continuing to be sent.

I don’t know she can take so much.

Comment

Jenn, if you are following along, please read this to Courtney, the care-givers and to yourself, now PLEASE!!

Psa 62:6 He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.
                              Psa 62:7 On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God.
                              Psa 62:8 Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.

Comment

Psa 23:1 ...The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.
                                Psa 23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.
                                Psa 23:3 He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
                                Psa 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
                                Psa 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.
                                Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X