X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bought some nockturnals last night to try out

Comment

Originally posted by SanAngeloBowman View Post
      No and No Been sponsored by them last 2 yrs. cant say enough good stuff about them AND the Lumenarrows. Best shooting arrows Ive ever hunted with.
      Whats going on ROB. Hows the island looking... - charlie

Comment

the nockturnals look alot brighter then nockturnals though?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear95 View Post
          the nockturnals look alot brighter then nockturnals though?
          ??

Comment

sorry lumenoks look alot brighter then nockturnals?

Comment

Do Nockturnals turn off the same way as Lumenoks? I bought some Lumenoks to try out, and I love the concept, but I'm always nervous I'm going to be "off" a little bit on my nock trying to pull 'em out. I've read that just a degree or two of misalignment on your nock can throw of your POI.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                3 things...

1. Dont buy Lumenocks! Buy Nockturnals. You'll be glad you did.
                2. Practice with said Nockturnals and see their affect on your set up. You may need to adjust. You may not.
                3. When/if an animal sees it, it's too late.

Agreed....Lumenocks are junk. Unless they have changed something you will be lucky to have them work out of the package...and it's usually 1 of the 3 that work.

Comment

Originally posted by MojoTexas View Post
                  Do Nockturnals turn off the same way as Lumenoks? I bought some Lumenoks to try out, and I love the concept, but I'm always nervous I'm going to be "off" a little bit on my nock trying to pull 'em out. I've read that just a degree or two of misalignment on your nock can throw of your POI.

No they have a switch you can turn off with a pocketknife, other field point or a pen.....no knock travel. You can see the hole below where you flick the switch after you shoot..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    No they have a switch you can turn off with a pocketknife, other field point or a pen.....no knock travel.
                    That's a good enough reason for me to switch. It would suck to be off a couple of degrees and make a bad shot when it counts.

Anyone want to buy some barely used red Lumenok X Nocks?

Comment

i dont have an opinion but i just ordered 6 red nockturnals b/c of this thread...y'all make me spend too much money

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                        i dont have an opinion but i just ordered 6 red nockturnals b/c of this thread...y'all make me spend too much money
                        You wont regret it!

Comment

FND nailed it! Nockturnals all the way

Comment

I don't buy either one, I make my own and have for years, but seeing the Nockturnal I may have to adjust my design a little......hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by I shoot Rage View Post
                              Whats going on ROB. Hows the island looking... - charlie
                              Getting better, the turkey have been coming back strong after the hard hit last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Agreed....Lumenocks are junk. Unless they have changed something you will be lucky to have them work out of the package...and it's usually 1 of the 3 that work.
                                to each his own, but sounds like you didnt prep them for your shafts. Ive NEVER had a misflight. If ya still have them Id be more than happy to explain how to install them.

Comment

Working...
                                X