Freeport fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeport fishing

Just wondering if anyone on here has been fishing out this way. Doing a fishing trip out of here this weekend and just curious how the fish are biting right now. Any info greatly appreciated. And thanks in advance!

Inshore or offshore? I fished an outgoing tide Saturday in Surfside and came up empty.

Comment

It’s only a 5 hr trip. Just don’t know what to expect, been fishing off the Florida keys twice and just didn’t know if it would be comparable. I think red snapper is the main thing we are goin for and some other things as well

Comment

They have been doing very well

Snappers and game fish

Off with primadonna out of Freeport and capt montey

Comment

It'll take you all of 2 drops to get your limit of snapper.

Comment

Seriously? .....right on!!! I can’t wait!what about jacks? Is that a possibility or do u need to go out further ?

Comment

Going with Olivia j charters

Comment

��

Comment

Might want to have a gander at the weather forecast... I do know the tides in shore have been SMOKIN!! Most the Freeport Charter guys are good people and have been on the meat. IF... you can get out, you should have a great time.

Comment

Cool! Really looking forward to it, if it goes well i will for sure be goin back numerous times!

Comment

AJ season is over. I’d probably catch my 2 snapper, and try and catch b liner and kings. Or keep fighting Snapper all day and tossing them back in lol

Comment

Working...
                      X