Lower leg pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower leg pain

Any of you suffer from pain on the inside of your lower leg, right along the bone? It extends about 3 inches up and is VERY tender to the touch. It is not bruised, and I have it on both legs. What could cause this?

Thanks

Shin splints?

Comment

do your legs touch when you walk?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        do your legs touch when you walk?
        No, not even close. Hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          Shin splints?
          I'm 53 y/o and about 30 lbs overweight. I thought shin splits were on front of leg. This is on inside.

Comment

Originally posted by RODEO View Post
            I'm 53 y/o and about 30 lbs overweight. I thought shin splits were on front of leg. This is on inside.
            Do you have high cholesterol? Have you had an injury or surgery in past month or so? Bedridden for extended length of time lately? History of TIA's or stroke? DVT (Deep vein thrombolitis)?

Comment

history of Diabetes or neuropathy?

Comment

Sounds like a blood clot I had the same thing happen to me. Inside leg in the calf felt like a bruise but it wasn't. Started getting longer and longer until it got into my groin that's when I went to the hospital and found out it was blood clots. Hurt to touch hurt to walk just pain hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
                  Sounds like a blood clot I had the same thing happen to me. Inside leg in the calf felt like a bruise but it wasn't. Started getting longer and longer until it got into my groin that's when I went to the hospital and found out it was blood clots. Hurt to touch hurt to walk just pain hurt.

That's the direction I was thinking as well Doc. Needs to be checked out. Doplar maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by SanAngeloBowman View Post
                    Do you have high cholesterol? Have you had an injury or surgery in past month or so? Bedridden for extended length of time lately? History of TIA's or stroke? DVT (Deep vein thrombolitis)?
                    No injuries or surgeries. Been very healthy my whole life. Never spent a night in a hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post

It's in both legs, in exactly the same place. Seems systemic to me.

Comment

Both of mine started in the same place in both legs exactly one year apart to the day. It can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SanAngeloBowman View Post
                          That's the direction I was thinking as well Doc. Needs to be checked out. Doplar maybe?

Not a doctor just the initials of my name. Spent many of nights in the hospital with different stuff seems I know as much as they do at times. I told the doc I had a blood clot he insisted it was a skin rash.... I told him I wanted an ultrasound to make sure he said if it would make me feel better about it I said well when my life is on the line id think so. I had a blood clot in my leg mid calf to groin... Needless to say I was treated then and there for the problem.

Comment

go to the dr!

Comment

Get to the doctor!! Do not take any chances! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X