Brazos County (Bryan) Archery Club shoot June 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos County (Bryan) Archery Club shoot June 8

If you missed the LSBA shoot last weekend, here's your chance at a make up - we are hosting our regular club shoot on Sunday, June 8. We have a great team that sets up and runs the 3d shoot and the only fun missing is you!

We will set up a 30 target course, follow ASA rules and most classes, and we have a women's trad class.

Traditional shooters will shotgun start at 9 or with the compound shooters at 10. Registration is from 8 - 9:45. Our awesome food truck will be back, too!

For more information, check our web site, www.BrazosCountyArchery.com

See you then!

Enjoyed it last weekend. Might have to come back.

Comment

I'll be there! Might even bring the kiddo! I doubt he'll shoot the whole course but he sure likes carting the targets around!

Comment

I really liked your course on the LSBA shoot !! Checking the calender.........

Comment

Brandon is weird. btw - I have one of his arrows from the last hunt he came on. we found it in the cattle pens. Nick said Brandon shot at a rabbit and missed. Rabbits are hard to hit with a bow.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Thanks everyone for coming out! It was a lot of fun!

don't forget, due to the ASA State shoot at Buffalo Field in July, we will not be hosting our regular monthly shoot. The State shoot is the same weekend and they are just south of us, so please support Buffalo Field that weekend.

Comment

Our next shoot will be in August.

Comment

Do you ever have shoots on saturdays?

Comment

Rarely, but yes. The problem is very few people can help set up the range on Saturday as most of us work Saturdays. Typically, we host 1-2 weekend long shoots where you can shoot Saturday or Sunday or both. On those events, we set the range Friday after work.

I've had several people ask us to host a Saturday shoot and then say they would help us set up, but when we do none of them show up.

Are you thinking church on Sunday? If so, we would love to have someone lead a devotional or service every month at 8:30 am.

Comment

Working...
                    X