Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's shooting the Texas Shoot out at ATM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many arrows would one need to bring?

Comment

The qualification is 6 arrow ends, and the elimination is 3 arrow ends. I take atleast a full dozen plus extra components: extra nocks and pins

Comment

Would love to shoot this. Only problem is Deer season opens that weekend so I'm gonna be in the woods.

Comment

I'm the only bow hunter on the property sonic can miss the first weekend, and I assumed so for components.

Comment

So, how did everyone else do at this shoot?
            I qualified 13th in the Women's Compound and made it through the first round of eliminations. At the end of the second round of eliminations, I was tied and went to a one arrow shoot-off and lost by one inch. The lady who beat me went on to win Bronze. It was a lot of fun, and people were nicer than I had heard they would be.
            Enoch qualified 24th in Men's Compound, but got knocked out the first round of eliminations.

Comment

I qualified 2nd for the Junior men after a rough first half I came back to lead the second half which put me 18th overall for the men. I made it through my first match with a 147/150 then made it through my second match with a 145/150 then Braden Gellenthien put a whoopin on me with a 148/150. I was pleases since it was my first FITA of the year since I have been training for field.

Comment

LOL doesn't that just burn you? Braden said he hadn't been shooting and he was looking at having to have forearm surgery the following week. Then he turns around and puts up those kind of scores. Freak!

It was my first FITA ever, and I was very happy with how I performed as well

Comment

Braden shot a 144 before he shot against me and when I shot a 145 then he shot a 144 the match right after me to :/ that's archery though! I would have been happy with that to for my first fita!!

Comment

That's some good shooting, BTS. You can count on #2 to put the extra point up when he needs it. He's suffering with a forearm injury right now and is taking the next 6-8 weeks to recover.

Comment

Working...
                    X