Sportsman's Guide Free 30 Day Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sportsman's Guide Free 30 Day Trial

Just saw this on their website. I don't order enough from them to justify the year long subscription so I'm curious if you can use this during the the 30 days then cancel without any issues.

Yes but don’t forget to cancel. I didn’t receive notice that my trial was coming to an end and charged to the card I had on file. I have received more 30 day trials since canceling but don’t use them anymore. If I find what I’m looking for cheaper on their site than anywhere else I just buy it. Subscription saved me on some shipping and club pricing but not enough to justify the monthly subscription.

Comment

Antlers86 is exactly right. They won't notify you that the trial is ending and will bill your card again. Just a tad shady in my opinion.

Comment

Like any trial . Fork over your card info before it begins

Comment

I just want to make sure if I use the trial that I can cancel it and not get charged. I know it's cheap of me but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tester View Post
            I just want to make sure if I use the trial that I can cancel it and not get charged. I know it's cheap of me but it is what it is.
            Yes you can. Set an alarm or notification on your phone near the end of your 30 days.

Comment

Working...
            X