Teenage lingo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teenage lingo

I have a 14 year old daughter and she hates it when I talk to her like the guys on the sprint commercials.

Is it just me or does everyone have fun bugging their teens?

whatever!!!!

Comment

It can be the highlight of my week at times

Comment

It like makes my like whole day. Awesome!!

Here's one for you. Harley my now 17yo daughter had one of my best female friends for a teacher in the third grade. When I would sign papers or report cards I would say hi or just put a smilie face beside my name. She HATED it!! Begged me not to. To the point she wouldn't even ask me to sign them. Well tonight she had a form for a college tour day from the new principle. yup got her! She turned 3 shades of red when I handed it back to her.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by TCarmichael View Post

Is it just me or does everyone have fun bugging their teens?
          There is no greater joy in my life then teasing my kids about the goofy things kids do or another favorite way of messing with them is locking them up with "THE LOOK". I can give my kids a look like they did something they shouldn't of and they will stop mid stride go all wide eyed and start saying "What?" "What did I do?" I'll say "nothing that I know of are you feeling guilty of something?" Endless entertainment for me.

Comment

I tease my two nieces a lot. They think I'm stupid.

Comment

I used to threaten my boys that if they didn't behave I was going to sing oldies whenever they were in my truck with any of their friends. Worked wonders!

Comment

totes!!

means totally

Comment

Brb gotta insta my selfie.
                  Last edited by 30-30; 01-09-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

yoUs AcTiN CraY. FoRReelZ. LOLZ

Comment

Totes magoats. It means totally....the wife had to explain it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        It like makes my like whole day. Awesome!!

Here's one for you. Harley my now 17yo daughter had one of my best female friends for a teacher in the third grade. When I would sign papers or report cards I would say hi or just put a smilie face beside my name. She HATED it!! Begged me not to. To the point she wouldn't even ask me to sign them. Well tonight she had a form for a college tour day from the new principle. yup got her! She turned 3 shades of red when I handed it back to her.

Brian
                        Here ya go Brian check this out:
                        Get all the latest interesting, hilarious, and mind-blowing stories on the Web. This is the stuff everyone's talking about.

You are doing it right sir!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadeyeDeb View Post
                          Here ya go Brian check this out:
                          Get all the latest interesting, hilarious, and mind-blowing stories on the Web. This is the stuff everyone's talking about.

You are doing it right sir!!!!!
                          Oh snap. No he didn't! Lol

Comment

They are our kids so we have the right to do these kind of things, at least that's what I tell my kids.

Comment

I overheard my 13 year old playing call of duty online, for 30 minutes he carried a full on conversation with 2 words. Dude seriously dude dude dude. Seriously.

So now that's how I talk to him lol

Comment

Working...
                              X