Draw book arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw book arrived!

was in the mail yesterday. now all the thinking and decision making will begin!

Still waitin on ours. Choosing a place for each category is the hardest dadgum decision ever and no matter how long I think about I never get picked. Maybe this year

Comment

how do u get one

Comment

Originally posted by redfish316 View Post
        how do u get one
        Call TP&W in Austin and request a mailed copy. Once they get you on there mailing list they will mail one to you each year.

Comment

Yep, just got mine. I spent a lot last year and didn't get drawn, but I have had luck in previous years (drawn eight times in seven years), so I'm sending them in again this year.

Comment

Got mine yesterday also!

Comment

The wife brought the mail in and I immediately went to the throne to look thru it

Comment

That's good, always like getting mine. Have been drawn on some good hunts. Wanting a mule deer hunt. Lots of nice opportunities.

Comment

Still waiting for the booklet here.

Comment

Yup, just got mine too. With my son away from home now, and oldest daughter heading to graduate school, I'm not sure what hunts or with whom I'll apply. I think my youngest daughter needs to go on a turkey hunt though. She would love that.

Comment

Been looking through mine and getting ready to put in my choices

Comment

Originally posted by Cable View Post
                        The wife brought the mail in and I immediately went to the throne to look thru it
                        I was looking for it in the mail, but my wife had already taken it out of the pile and put in the bathroom for me. I do some of my best thinking in there.

Comment

Went and picked up 2 at the tpwd office and had one in the mail when I got home.

Comment

I've had mine for about a week. Not even sure where it is now but that's not a big deal because the only thing I've ever won was an extra year in Iraq... if you can even call that winning.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                              Call TP&W in Austin and request a mailed copy. Once they get you on there mailing list they will mail one to you each year.
                              guess I'll have to give them a call....two years I have received but not yet for this year....and I am a lifetimer....

Comment

Working...
                              X