• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Have you seen the fake Bigfoot videos?
    When I grow up I want to be "SMART" just like you

Comment

Black Panthers were popular in the 60's and early 70's, I don't know about now days though..

Comment

They come in a black phase also. They have on at the Zoo in Lufkin.

Comment

[ATTACH]487465[/ATTACH][ATTACH]487466[/ATTACH]
          The jaguar is the third-largest feline after the tiger and the lion, and the largest in the Western Hemisphere. The jaguar's present range extends from Southern United States and Mexico across much of Central America and south to Paraguay and northern Argentina. Apart from a known and possibly breeding population in Arizona (southeast of Tucson), the cat has largely been extirpated from the United States since the early 20th century.
          Last edited by JW; 04-29-2013, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Not another panther thread.

Comment

My mom and dad were both black panthers. I would have been a black panther if we hadn't moved to AK when I was 12......

Both graduated high school from Odessa Permian......GO MOJO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                my mom and dad were both black panthers. I would have been a black panther if we hadn't moved to ak when i was 12......

Both graduated high school from odessa permian......go mojo!!!
                mojo!!!!

Comment

Cat facts:

A black panther is typically a melanistic color variant of any of several species of larger cat. In the Americas, wild 'black panthers' may be black jaguars (Panthera onca), while in Asia and Africa, black leopards (Panthera pardus); in Asia, possibly the very rare black tigers (Panthera tigris). Smaller wild cats, like jaguarundi, may also be black.

Comment

I've seen some at a rally in Huntsville and Houston. I think some were even in Wharton.

Oh wait wrong kind.

I agree they could exist but rare to see in wild. I haven't even seen a mountain lion.

I have seen my share of cougars though.

Comment

Ive never seen one on a trail camera. But 5 years ago I shot at one on the Covered Gate Ranch in Uvalde. The cat was a black as it could be.

Comment

Yes sir...the black panther I saw was traveling with a unicorn and Pegasus..
                        I shot the Pegasus that was traveling with him back in college... Went to the taxi with it years ago and he said he "lost it" When I called the number again to complain after a few days to calm down an old woman answered the phone "Bob's pet shop"... I hung up and dialed again only to get the out of service beep. ...

So I drove to where the taxi used to be and nothing was there... Like not even a sign of a building, foundation, nothing. Just grass and a few trees.

(back in college i "partook" so who knows)

Comment

How come no one ever reports seeing a jaguar?

It is basically the only option for a black panther sighting in the US (there is not a single example of a black or melanistic mountain lion). So everyone is seeeing the most rare form of a jaguar (black), yet no one ever reports of seeing a normal one.

Comment

Originally posted by CACTUSEXP View Post
                            Ive never seen one on a trail camera. But 5 years ago I shot at one on the Covered Gate Ranch in Uvalde. The cat was a black as it could be.
                            next time lay off the peyote

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                              I shot the Pegasus that was traveling with him back in college... Went to the taxi with it years ago and he said he "lost it" When I called the number again to complain after a few days to calm down an old woman answered the phone "Bob's pet shop"... I hung up and dialed again only to get the out of service beep. ...

So I drove to where the taxi used to be and nothing was there... Like not even a sign of a building, foundation, nothing. Just grass and a few trees.

(back in college i "partook" so who knows)
                              Duuuuuuuuuuuuude! Spucolli would be proud.

On a side note, I heard there was a black Pegasus sighting in East Texas too. Guy had no rifle or camera ...just like with 99% of the black panther sightings.

Comment

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude! Spucolli would be proud.

On a side note, I heard there was a black Pegasus sighting in East Texas too. Guy had no rifle or camera ...just like with 100% of the black panther sightings.
                                fify

Comment

Working...
                                X