Hunter Education "accompanied" question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Education "accompanied" question

How many kids without hunter ed could accompany an adult that has had hunter ed?

i.e. - Dove hunting... 2 kids hunting (both under 17, both without hunter ed) being accompanied by an adult (with hunter ed).

I know that they must be within voice control as per TPWD:

What does "accompanied" mean?
    Accompanied means: By a person who is at least 17, who is licensed to hunt in Texas, who has passed hunter education or is exempt (born before Sept. 2, 1971), and you must be within normal voice control. Proof of certification or deferral is required to be on your person while hunting. Note: Proof of certification is not required to purchase a hunting license.

Every thing I've searched on here and online only refers to one kid... I'm assuming more than one wouldn't be an issue but as it's not written in stone, it's left open to interpretation by the possum cops...

It would take a special sort of jerk to write a ticket to an adult who was otherwise in control of multiple underage/non HE certified hunters, and who is introducing new hunters to the sport

But I’m not possum cop. Call your regional office for clarification

Comment

If you let Knucklehead drive, y'all goin' to jail regardless. He about turned that truck inside out this morning pulling out of your CR.

Last edited by Ouch; 09-04-2018, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
        If you let Knucklehead drive, y'all goin' to jail regardless. He about turned that truck inside out this morning pulling out of your CR.

It's Knothead, not Knucklehead... It's about to be AnkleExpressWithMyFootInHisAss if that keeps up along with his speeding... How long do you think he'll last on Jeff Davis or Cumberland going 50-60mph before he gets a ticket? Not long then you'll see that truck PARKED and he'll be chauffeured again... Too bad the ol yeller dog doesn't run to Cumberland or he'd be hitching a ride...

He can deny the speeding all he wants to but the GPS I've got in his truck tells the truth... speeding, harsh cornering, rapid acceleration, harsh braking... And no, he doesn't know about the GPS

Not to mention texting while driving.. He send me a pic the other day showing that his DEF fuel was low... I told him I was gonna skin his hide if he ever texted while driving again... He said he was at a stop light... Incriminating evidence was that when he took the picture about the DEF fluid, he was "stopped at the red light" but the speedometer showed 40mph... :facepalm:

Comment

Working...
        X