• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    You ARE kidding right?

New to hunting public..... probably won't shoot one even if they are legal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      New to hunting public..... probably won't shoot one even if they are legal

Post #491 if you're not kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        Post #491 if you're not kidding.

I'll look it up. I'm confused on that post. Sorry

Comment

I'll look it up. I'm confused on that post. Sorry

2 days before the season opener may not be the best time start worrying about the particulars of public hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            2 days before the season opener may not be the best time start worrying about the particulars of public hunting.

Actually been scouting for 2 months. Hunted it last year some. Saw deer every time I went. Passed on two legal deer. Just was curious about does. Found the info I was after. [emoji1303]

Comment

Actually been scouting for 2 months. Hunted it last year some. Saw deer every time I went. Passed on two legal deer. Just was curious about does. Found the info I was after. [emoji1303]

If you got your public hunting stamp, then you should've gotten the APH book in the mail. All the rules are in there. Probably a good thing to read it.

Comment

Lee, So your hunting Saturday but have to get back for your sons birthday party and want make the lunch Saturday. How about meeting me at the Waverly House Sunday for lunch?

Comment

I personally like to just walk in the woods and wing it !!

Comment

That should work. Depending how many I shoot Saturday and Sunday. And that's not a joke. Private land those two days.

Comment

Where's everyone at ? Like HF , DMack, AJ , CMR , Buck-Chaser , Harry, Trophy Trout, kabanh ? Are they all following in the NFLs footsteps and taking a knee for for justice on the opener ? Or did The become friends on Facebook? Jk . I understand Tod and Kevin's situations.
                      Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 09-27-2017, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Yeah that's what happens when you get on that Facebook thing! They all seem to take a knee!

We all know Dmack was going to shoot a spike anyways!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                          Where's everyone at ? Like HF , DMack, AJ , CMR , and Ray ? Are they all following in the NFLs footsteps and taking a knee for for justice on the opener ?
                          I was wondering the same thing, their presence has been scarce as of late

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                            Yeah that's what happens when you get on that Facebook thing! They all seem to take a knee!

We all know Dmack was going to shoot a spike anyways!! lol
                            DMack meant to shoot the spikes he was trying to manage the herd by taking culls !!! we had our system going I shot the trophy and he shot the cull !!
                            Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 09-27-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                              DMack meant to shoot the spikes he was trying to manage the herd by taking culls !!! we had our system going I shot the trophy and he shot the cull !!
                              ****, Can I get in on that action? Ha Ha Ha

Comment

A little off topic, but I was hoping to get a couple pointers from you veterans. I use a bike to head in to my spots, and I usually have a backpack and a climber that I go into my spots with. Granted, on the bike I've had a rough time biking with both. What ways would you guys recommend I set up my stand and backpack so that I can bike back to my spot without constantly adjusting my backpack or having it fly off

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X