2013 Ranger LED light bar??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Ranger LED light bar??????

I want to add a LED light bar to the front of my 2013 Ranger. I don't like the one that Polaris sells, its expensive and doesn't seem like it will do what I want. What are some good aftermarket brands for a 12" light bar, that wont break the bank?

I hear Rigid makes a solid bar but pricey!

Comment

Check plashlights.com there bright and very good

Comment

Rigid is built rugged. But just about any of the newer LED's that are worth a darn are going to be expensive.
        There is a newer brand out that is supposed to be brighter than Rigid, but I can't ever their name. I'll look it up and post later.

Comment

I found Gorilla light bars on eBay...... Are they any good?

Comment

Have you thought about swapping the front head lights with HID's? DDM sells them for 40 bucks shipped. I am waiting on mine to get in and will post a write up once complete.

Comment

I found some great ones at www.outlawled.com Just put a 12" bar and two 4x4's on my jeep. I also know a great guy in the Houston area that will install them for a good price.

Call the guy up at outlaw and ask him if he will still let you use the craigslist discount code. Or ask about any other discounts.

Comment

Check out explorationoutfitters.com
                They carry Totron LEDs which are solid light bars. You can get on PRC and Pirate 4x4 for discount codes with them too. Shipping is fast and Matt is a good guy to buy from. I bought one from him and had it in 3 days. Very happy so far.

Comment

Not the best pics but this will give you an idea of what the 12" bar will do.
                  This is with just the ranger headlights
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370609314.486599.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	24207608

This is just the 12" bar
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370609339.918437.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	24207609

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                    Have you thought about swapping the front head lights with HID's? DDM sells them for 40 bucks shipped. I am waiting on mine to get in and will post a write up once complete.
                    What HID from DDM did you purchase?

Comment

Can anybody second Plashlights, or outlawled? They seem to be the most reasonable with the double row light bars.

Comment

How close are you to the Mont Belvieu area? Theres a place off of 565 called Baytown ATV that sells them. I had him install a double row 12" on my canam, the light alone was $189.99 and it was right at $250 for him to install it. Very top notch shop.

Comment

Tribal whips, they are single row but just as bright as any double row ive seen, I have a 30" on my rzr.

Comment

Originally posted by TxGiant View Post
                            How close are you to the Mont Belvieu area? Theres a place off of 565 called Baytown ATV that sells them. I had him install a double row 12" on my canam, the light alone was $189.99 and it was right at $250 for him to install it. Very top notch shop.
                            $250 for installation?!?!?!?!

Comment

http://www.szaurora.com/

I have made three bulk orders from Aurora for a number of TBH guys and everyone has been happy. I have an order in shipment right now for a half dozen guys. They do not offer a 12" but I have been more than happy with my 10 incher.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_azdQB3N_yc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_azdQB3N_yc[/ame]

Rick
                              Last edited by Okiehunter; 06-07-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X