Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was not able to watch the debate tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was not able to watch the debate tonight...

Anybody watch? How did it go? Figger'd bein' set in San Antonio, it'd be like Ted was going to be at a disadvantage from the start...

Ted presented facts and conservative views. Beto was pro abortion, single payer government healthcare and open borders.

Comment

Beto is a weasel

Comment

O'Rourke tried to be hard and attack Cruz somewhat, but nothing new in this debate. I wouldn't think very many watched it and doubt it changed/made up anyone's mind on which to vote for.

Comment

Ted highlighted Beto's hate for Texans.....

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
            O'Rourke tried to be hard and attack Cruz somewhat, but nothing new in this debate. I wouldn't think very many watched it and doubt it changed/made up anyone's mind on which to vote for.
            Cracked me up when Ted said "It seems Orourkes pollster have told him to come out strong tonight to look a little tougher". Beto had no response lol

Comment

The DTV guide listed it but when I turned to that channel it wasn’t actually on.

Comment

We watched it.
                Like said before, I doubt anyones mind was changed.
                The San Antonio audience did get a good laugh at one of the cut downs from Robert towards Ted.

I gotta ask, what’s with Roberts twitching while he talks? Is this a medical condition?

He Reminds me of watching a Talking Heads video with the shoulder and neck gyrations going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From the clips I saw on the tube last night and then listening to the radio this morning, seems like ol' Bay-toe got hammered pretty good with "facts" and all he had to come back with was Free this and Free that plus a little school yard "oh yea, take that"...

How ANY Texan regardless of party affiliation could vote for that slime dufus is beyond my understanding... NOTHING he stands for or supports is good for TEXAS. NOTHING! It's only good for national DemoKrauts and Chuck-u and Naincee....

Comment

I heard Lyin Ted made an appearance ... Wonder where that came from? lol

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Yeah that was a pretty low point in the debate. Robert had to find somewhere to slide it in the attack and you could tell it was a scripted statement.

Comment

So even democrats are starting to use Trumps quotes? Winning!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                          Yeah that was a pretty low point in the debate. Robert had to find somewhere to slide it in the attack and you could tell it was a scripted statement.
                          Was it a low point when Trump said it? Just curious.

Comment

Campaign rhetoric, get over it Ted did.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
                              X