• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome news! God is good.

Comment

God is Good!!!!!

Comment

Bless you all. Prayers continue for Emmett and family.

Comment

Keep it up Emmett, we'll keep sending prayer

Comment

That’s a great update!!!

More prayers up every day!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Go Emmett!
              Prayers continuing!

Comment

Yes! Prayers continue

Comment

Dang it man, dust is bad in here!! Praise God for His work!! Praise God for his care-giver team, and praise God for Emmett!! What a great report! You sir have made my day... I'm about to leave for home and will leave a little lighter in my step with this good news.

Lord, thank You for Emmett and thank You for this family and the time they take in sharing Emmett's story with us all! Lord, we lift them all up to You that You may heal Emmett and comfort mom and dad. Thank You Lord for the miracles You have unfolded right before us all. We ask Lord, please continue to watch over Emmett and grow him into a strong man and warrior for Your Kingdom for it is in the powerful Name of Your Son Jesus our Savior we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Amazing news!

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

So happy for you brother! Great news on what has been a crap day for me. Glad that God is good an smiling on you and your family. Continued prayers for positive progress!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

So happy to read these great progresses....and keeping you guys in the thoughts and prayers for all this onward movement to continue!

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

That's wonderful news! Our God is good. He hears and answers our prayers.

Comment

Took me 15 minutes to get through the last 2 updates and read them to my wife. Dang allergies! Continued prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X