X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cleaned out my walmart last night of .308 and .06

Comment

Originally posted by 10-96inTexas View Post
      Palmetto State Armory has these with the same or close to it price, with free shipping if you buy 10 boxes and no tax. I bought .223 64gr for 10.99. 5.99 after rebate with no tax, free shipping.
      They don't have the 150. They have the Whitetail version for $14.99.

I can buy these .308 Power Shock regular price for $14.62 a box online free shipping

Comment

My wife was able to snag me up 6 boxes of the .308.

It chronied ~30-50 fps slower than the 150gr Hornady American whitetails I shot through the same gun last week. But for $7.00 a box I can let the slower speeds slide.

Comment

just bought the last 4 boxes of .308 at walmart Bonham for 11.97 each and online rebate already submitted

Comment

Deal Alert - Federal Power Shok

Originally posted by cwill View Post
            Thanks picked up 3 boxes of 243 this eve. My son's Mohawk loves that round and he's killed a pile of critters with them over the last few years. I think they are the most underrated hunting round on the market!

Picked up 10 boxes tonite for my daughters Mohawk. She says I got her a lifetime supply. That gun absolutely loves this ammunition. I agree they are underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
              Picked up 10 boxes tonite for my daughters Mohawk. She says I got her a lifetime supply. That gun absolutely loves this ammunition. I agree they are underrated.
              Good stuff! A buddy of mine has a little Ruger compact 243 and it shoots them great as well. Maybe it's just the right combo for the short barreled rifles?

Comment

Good stuff! A buddy of mine has a little Ruger compact 243 and it shoots them great as well. Maybe it's just the right combo for the short barreled rifles?

I’ve got 3 Mohawks all in 243. Shoot these Federal out of one, Winchester and Hornady out of the others.

The Federal seems to do the best. I need to get them all eating the same thing.

Comment

I'm going to try them in my 19" 243

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought 5 boxes of the .270 ammo. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Just bought all they had, 5 boxes.

And buddy going to buy 10 boxes at other wal mart for me.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks, just got 3 boxes of 243.

Comment

anyone know if Academy or Bass Pro will match this price?

Comment

Couldn’t help it. Went and got another 10 boxes.

Comment

I picked up some 30-30 also. Very good deal. thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                                X