No announcement yet.

Headlamp and flashlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in headlights at work, I have a zebra light, very bright, works 100%of the time. Heavy, and if on high, it eats battery’s. But no worries, it has several light modes. Low will keep it on all night. The one I like the most is the coast hl7. Light weight, adjustable light and focus, runs on aaa batteries, which are light and cheap. Coast also have a lifetime guarantee which I have used to replace headbands, get entire new units as well. I am rough on them, can’t imagine breaking one while hunting, but when working on jets and banging it around in my toolbox, they get tore up,eventually.

Comment

Black diamond spot headlamp, about 40 bucks. Get 2 and ditch the flashlight.

Comment

LED Lenser. Look for it on Amazon. Best light I’ve ever owned.

Comment

I have had really great luck with these cheaper head lamps from amazon called Shining Buddy. I do a lot of night fishing and camping, and my kids just have to have their own head lamps like Mom and Dad. These are really pretty inexpensive for the quality (I’ve had several Energizers and other assorted brands, and my wife has had a Petzl for over 16 yrs), and though they probably won’t stand up to the longevity of a Petzle, I’ve been really impressed. One button toggles between hi, low, and red. Super easy to use. And cheap enough to keep a few in the console, one in the backpack, one on the dresser.

Comment

Fenix for flashlight, black diamond for head lamp

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I use a cheapo energizer red led head lamp if i need some light to get in or out of the woods if there isn’t moon light, ect. It also has a bright white light.
              I keep a small stream light stylus led flashlight in my pack for short tracks.

Comment

I have used a Streamlight for years , has never let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                  https://www.amazon.com/Joinwin%C2%AE...umens+headlamp

These are the ones I use. They are the brightest I have used and continues to go. They are cheap and work awesome. These same headlamps are $50 from this stingray industries.

https://stingray-industries.com/product/led-headlamp/

What I use and refer my friends to. You can find plenty of variations on Amazon and they're AWESOME for what you pay. I have 3 or 4 of them scattered through out blind bags, truck, boat, etc. They use the big 18650 batteries and I use the same batteries in my handheld flashlight/kill light from bigpiglights.com and the wildlife innovations kill light

Comment

I have used Steamlight products for years and been very happy with them. I use them primarily for duck hunting on the coast and have been impressed with how well they have held up in the salt. I have the rechargeable versions and have not had to replace the batteries in my flashlights in the 5 years I have owned them. My headlamp is new but I expect/hope for the same out of it.

Comment

In for further reading

Comment

For the $ it is tough to beat this deal. 2 headlamps for $20. 210 lumens each. Been using mine for the last 2 years hunting, BBQ competitions, etc... Still going strong.

Comment

Petzl, was issued more than a few while I was in and have never had one fail. 3 AAA lithium and they run all night and then some.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Found a Craftsman brand head lamp at Lowe’s
                            500 lumens $21, 3 settings plus red led

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/Joinwin%C2%AE...umens+headlampflashlights

These are the ones I use. They are the brightest I have used and continues to go. They are cheap and work awesome. These same headlamps are $50 from this stingray industries.

https://stingray-industries.com/product/led-headlamp/
                              I am not a big fan of cheap lights. They create lots of unwanted problems. I have Fenix hl60r headlamp-flashlight and really I like this light. But it is not cheap. If you want solid quality light, then you have to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by roseawebs View Post
                                I am not a big fan of cheap lights. They create lots of unwanted problems. I have Fenix hl60r headlamp-flashlight and really I like this light. But it is not cheap. If you want solid quality light, then you have to spend.
                                Good luck convincing the many of us that run these cheap lights from amazon & ebay that are bright, durable, and are super cheap.

I am a huge fan of these... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Zoom-Zoomab...gAAOSwNsdXRLPA

Comment

Working...
                                X