Axis question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis question

I am wanting to find a small family type lease with axis on it or in the area. Where would be a good area in the state to start my search for something like this? Not looking for a giant just wanting to get a lease to have something to take my wife and kids to and just get away in hopes of getting an axis.
    Thanks for any info in advance

Junction area or some where in the hill country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know they stay around major water sources.. good luck on your search ... I have them in my area but I am only 1/4 mile from the main llano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stonewall, Fredericksburg, Harper, Johnson City, Luckenbach area are all good for Axis

Comment

Thank y'all

Comment

Concho County is covered up in them!

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
              Stonewall, Fredericksburg, Harper, Johnson City, Luckenbach area are all good for Axis
              ^^^ for sure!

The family has filled the freezer and the wall from this area (Luckenbach/Stonewall - more specifically) for over 25 years.

Comment

We had a place on the river in Junction that was covered up with axis.

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
                  Ands Boerne to Kerrville to Ingram, Hunt, Mountain Home and Junction is the mother lode area...

Comment

Junction area

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                      Ands Boerne to Kerrville to Ingram, Hunt, Mountain Home and Junction is the mother lode area...
                      There are more Axis than you can handle in the Kerrville/Ingram/Hunt area - My family loves driving around late in the evenings and looking at them when we are in Kerrville at my grandmothers house

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

This ain't no joke, my son's buddy was driving in to school today (Ingram) from Mt. Home and a herd of them jokers made him run off Hwy 27 down an embankment and through a pile of trees! No 1, the boy is bumped and bruised, but ok. No 2, yes, there are a mess of Axis around here!

Comment

I'm on a place is Roosevelt, which is the next town northwest of Junction on I-10. It is fully loaded with Axis and Sika.

Comment

sorry to hear about you son i hope he is not banged up to bad

Comment

Working...
                              X