Jay Johnson and Homeland Security Weapons Grab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay Johnson and Homeland Security Weapons Grab

Ive heard on a radio show and on Fox I believe that Jay Johnson, director of homeland security, is spewing off about personal "assault weapons" being a question of homeland security now. So if your put on a watch list your weapons can be confiscated because your a "threat". Whats yalls take on this?
    I had also heard that homeland security had bought up literally millions of rounds of hollow point ammo. Don't think you can use hollow point ammo on enemy combatants can you ? Thought it was against the Geneva Convention. If not what or who would they use that ammo for or on?

I believe it's The Hague Convention that addresses this and not the Geneva.

Comment

Regardless of what convention, it doesn't apply here. That applies to a military force, not a police force, which is what HSA is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Brother these outlaws in this administration have been shoving square pegs in round holes for the last seven and a half years unabated. Whats to stop them from doing what they want when they want, the Constitution? Obummer has usurped that document at his leisure.

Comment

Who's going to confiscate all of these "assault weapons?" That sounds really dangerous.

Comment

Is that why my MBUS showed delivered but haven't arrived yet?!

Comment

Precisely why i dont buy weapond at a store
              They want to and eventually will try to take your registered weapons

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Precisely why i dont buy weapond at a store
                They want to and eventually will try to take your registered weapons

Just call them "un documented arms" and dems won't touch them.

Comment

fortunately, all of my semi auto rifles self identify as single shot blackpowder firearms.

Comment

Molon Labe

It is the hill I'm prepared to die on

PS If they come to take mine I hope it they send UN troops with those gay looking hats

Comment

What scrares them is "we the people". They aren't scared of the constitution, nor do they respect it. History has shown what we as Americans will do when pushed enough. They see what we're about. I fear it'll be a outside force allowed by our government to commit the crime of trying to take our weapons. We shall see, definitely interesting time we live in.

Comment

Jeh Johnson and the DHS are nothing more than a terrorists group against the liberty of American citiizens. The ones that gave us these terrorist are just as bad. They are far more dangerous to America than any devout Muslim group.

Comment

Totally agree 1000% This creep in the white house is bent on the destruction of our country.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                            Totally agree 1000% This creep in the white house is bent on the destruction of our country.
                            Agree 100%
                            Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                            Jeh Johnson and the DHS are nothing more than a terrorists group against the liberty of American citiizens. The ones that gave us these terrorist are just as bad. They are far more dangerous to America than any devout Muslim group.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

When they get around to trying to disarm us, how would you like to be the guy they send out to disarm Jerry Miculek or one of those USPSA guys ?

I thought I knew how to run a weapon until I went to to few matches.
                              Those fellows made me look like an old lady.

Comment

Working...
                              X