AFC Paris TBOT Shoot JAN 21,22 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Y'all guys would have been bored to death by today if I had not thrown those cursed sticks in that fire pit! It is heartwarming to know that it served a purpose!

Bisch
    You know that I ain't got nothing but Love for you Brother!

Now where is that pic of Gene Bohannon and Todd Smith from last year...............

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Y'all guys would have been bored to death by today if I had not thrown those cursed sticks in that fire pit! It is heartwarming to know that it served a purpose!

Bisch
      So true, we've gotten alot of mileage off of it.

Matt

Comment

Was glad to see everyone at the shoot. Had a great time altho I was only able to shoot one round and did miserably at that. Hand is getting better so maybe later. And thanks for all the business. Was a good trip. Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
          You know that I ain't got nothing but Love for you Brother!

Now where is that pic of Gene Bohannon and Todd Smith from last year...............
          i think it went in the fire with Bisch,s arrows

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
            Was glad to see everyone at the shoot. Had a great time altho I was only able to shoot one round and did miserably at that. Hand is getting better so maybe later. And thanks for all the business. Was a good trip. Bob
            Bob, Looking forward ot seeing My recurve sir! Make sure it is fast and accurate

Emaly told me which one she wanted last night, will be calling you tomorrow t order another one!

Originally posted by moah View Post
            i think it went in the fire with Bisch,s arrows
            I bet I can find it MS Great Shooting this weekend sir!

Comment

Working...
            X