Sorry my man, prayers sent.

Comment

Any update, Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Any update, Mike?
              Maybe he will be by shortly.

Comment

Sorry for not getting back sooner. They did the biopsy, 7 of them, and sent her home yesterday. She will get the results this week from her doctor and then start a plan. Cardiologist is ok with the fluid at this time as the grapefruit size mass in front of her heart is the biggy. It’s pressing on her heart.

I pray it’s not cancerous but feel it is from the concerns of the doctors.

Comment

Lord we ask You to guide Cheryl's care-givers to a right diagnosis and treatment to restore her fully to her family. Protect her in the meanwhile and keep her from pain. Comfort Mike and the rest of the family. Let them know that You are there and in control. Lord, we know You are our God and You are all powerful. We ask You to heal her Lord in such a way that all honor and all glory are yours. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Our God has got this Mike! Hang tough brother for the family. Keep us updated when you can.

Comment

Done brother. Will be praying for your sister and the rest of your family too.

Comment

More prayers going up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Lord we ask You to guide Cheryl's care-givers to a right diagnosis and treatment to restore her fully to her family. Protect her in the meanwhile and keep her from pain. Comfort Mike and the rest of the family. Let them know that You are there and in control. Lord, we know You are our God and You are all powerful. We ask You to heal her Lord in such a way that all honor and all glory are yours. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Our God has got this Mike! Hang tough brother for the family. Keep us updated when you can.
                          Thank you Charlie

Comment

Night time prayers going up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

We pull together in prayer from all our brothers and sisters here on the GS to give strength to Cheryl for good prognosis and speedy recovery.

Comment

Continued prayers up for your sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X