No announcement yet.

Guys cuts ar15 down on video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We shouldn’t be giving these morons the air time.

Comment

Yea, i made it about 30 seconds before turning it off.
      Very disappointed in myself for even making it that far.

Comment

Looks like he just needed an excuse to buy a new upper.

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
          My super liberal and proud Democrat nephew shared this. Would this not be considered making an sbr on video? Supposedly he cuts receiver in half as well but wouldn’t that be destroying an unregistered sbr/nfa item?

https://www.facebook.com/ABCNews/vid...6929338193812/

He's an attention seeking moron. Anytime someone say "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT...." I stop listening.

He's already been reported to the ATF for this video, and I don't really like the fact that people did that. I'm not sure how the ATF would really react to a situation like that, but inviting federal law enforcement into someones life over something that petty (even if the guy is a moron) is kind of a crappy thing to do.

Comment

He just publicly lost it in a boating accident. Now they won’t come looking for it. Genius. Jk

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
              My super liberal and proud Democrat nephew

Prayers sent for your nephew.

Comment

Seen mention of that video before. Once I was what it was I turned it off. Complete idiot. We might as well cut up all the silverware since that is how people get fat.

Comment

NFA pages have been having a field day with this video lately lol

Comment

I think he made that video after the Sandy Hook shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Pretty solid message.
                      I agree, the message is that he's seeking his 15 minutes and he's getting it. "If it saves one life " is always the rallying cry of everything. Most of everything in everyday life is able to be modified to the point that it could save a life. Enforcement of existing laws, and real punishment for breaking them would be a good start.

Edit: I see Tony beat me to it.

Comment

Moron

Comment

The one life that gun will now NEVER save may be his own or loved one's

Comment

So the guy had a "30 year old" left handed AR15? Correct me if I'm wrong but they didn't start making them until about 15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
                              So the guy had a "30 year old" left handed AR15? Correct me if I'm wrong but they didn't start making them until about 15 years ago.
                              Video is reversed

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                I was going to cut my F-250 in half after the terrorist attack in NY but came to my senses after much thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never use Homedepot again after that.......... How dare their rental trucks

Comment

Working...
                                X