Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
    This.....

I had the same kind of onset as you did. Came out of nowhere, knocked me on my @ss and never fully went away....... that was 20 years ago. So the good news is your brain will
    e v e n t u a l l y ...... learn to adapt to your episodes (not near as severe as the onset episode)... I would say I have a little 2 or 3 second dizzy blip everyday. I have taken many kinds of meds to try and help, none really work and no doctor will ever give you a good answer.
    MRI's, ENT's, Neurologists and lots of money later nothing has changed.
    Good Luck man. PM me if you want my # and we can talk about it.
    Thanks bud. It has been a beat down.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

My wife had vertigo for several days and the doctor could not cure it.

I saw this Dizzy Fix on the web and I overnighted it to the house.

It worked and it has worked for one of her friends.

Comment

man I am getting dizzy reading this. Had a few encounters with it several years ago
        I keep dizzy pills with me in my truck incase it hits again. if you think about it is kind of scary to how some thing like the small rocks or other things can cause such problems.
        If I am diging post holes I have to take of my glasses or I get dizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
          I have it if I lay on my back or look up and attempt to focus on anything. Like working under a car. Tried to change a starter on my wife's car, threw up 3 times to get it out. Called a buddy to help get it back in. Had head ct's as part of cancer follow up , didn't find anything. Seems like it got worse when I started cholesterol meds. Don't take them anymore, but vertigo still there. Mom had it sometimes also.
          Mine started in NM while I was on a job site and went to change my oil on my truck. Thought I was a goner. Still have a few spells.
          No fun

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
            Mine started in NM while I was on a job site and went to change my oil on my truck. Thought I was a goner. Still have a few spells.
            No fun
            Been several guys say it happened while working on a car? I wonder if lying on your back and having to focus on things up close in tight quarters might trigger for some?

Comment

Working...
            X