Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prevention of chaffing from walking in warm temperatures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prevention of chaffing from walking in warm temperatures.

This might be tabuoo but I spent all morning trying to locate a wounded hog and now I'm miserable from the pain of chaffing. The chafing is so bad I can hardly walk from the pain. I want to know what my fellow hunters do to minimize or prevent chaffing. Do you purchase and wear certain under garments. What's the secret in being comfortable during warm temperatures. I want to hunt some area like Black Gap someday but I'm worried I physically can't handle it due to chaffing. Seriously. Please post your suggestions and techniques.

Top selling Fresh Balls® & Fresh Breasts™ anti-chafing deodorant lotions for balls, breasts, men and women. Buttwipes & Asswipes®: the perfect flushable wipe for all occasions! Balls, Breasts, Nuts, Butts, Pits, Boobs, Feet, Ass, Booty, Sack, the Girls... wherever Dudes or Gals sweat or stink we've got you covered!

This works pretty well, along with athletic brand boxer briefs.

Comment

Stance underwear!
      I had the same issue and tried these before a multi day mountain hunt. Haven't had an issue since. Pricey but well worth it
      Last edited by P & Y; 10-26-2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

wearing underwear that fit you properly helps. silk is good in cold weather. if skin to skin contact is the issue, then you'd need some sort of medicated powder to try to keep you dry. when i ran frequently, it was an issue. issue with a lot of bikers as well, i'm sure a few will chime in.

Comment

Go to a feed store and fined some Fiebings UDDER BALM it's the best instant relief also the best hand cream and face cream. I EVEN USE IT on any leather shoes gloves etc.

Comment

Originally posted by old goat View Post
            Go to a feed store and fined some Fiebings UDDER BALM it's the best instant relief also the best hand cream and face cream. I EVEN USE IT on any leather shoes gloves etc.
            Good ole Vaseline if your already tore up. Good "moisture wicking" underwear, & flushable baby wipes after every constitutional. If that don't fix it, your gonna need to lose a few LB's or see one of those waxin ladies! 😁 I will Have to try out this stuff above.

Comment

Used to suffer from the same issues a few years ago. It was unbearable!! I feel your pain. In my case, I ended up switching all of my jeans out for bigger jeans and my problem went away INSTANTLY. Never had that problem again. I guess I put on more weight around the thighs than I thought. I'm only 6' 0" 220# so it doesn't only apply to big fellas. I went up to a 38 in pants and voila!

Comment

To prevent chafing I use gold bond or anti monkey but. I also bought some of the moisture wicking underwear from Academy.

Comment

Duluth Buck Naked underwear. Expensive but worth every penny.

LWD

Comment

Go to academy in the section of all of the workout stuff and look for Body Glide it comes in a little blue deodorant bottle it will fix all of the chaffing. I weld and get chafed regularly and this prevents it.

Comment

Also you can use it on your feet when breaking in new boots

Comment

Unscented deodorant. My son has battled this for years playing sports. We were at a LSU baseball camp and the Baton Rouge humidity was terrible. Their trainer told him about using it. Just a couple of swipes prior to any workouts in the area that is effected. This was 5 years ago and he has not had one single issue since. He uses unscented Secret.

Comment

Gold Bond powder cheapest effective route.

Comment

http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/ Powder

Comment

Corn starch will do wonders.

Comment

Working...
                              X