Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey - Could you beat her in an MMA match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all fun and games until she kicks your ***. She is conditioned and trained for that, I'm out, no way.

Comment

Why are so many grown "men" obsessed with beating up a woman. For shame. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I rarely am interested by white chicks,But I think she is very cute and it would definately be interesting partying with her. I would try and talk her out of kicking my butt. Next I would talk her outta her clothes cause thats half the battle

Comment

Farm......that is the most retarded comment I have ever read. LMAO. The first one.

Yeah right......

Click image for larger version

Name:	25-Days-of-Divas-Kelly-Kelly-wwe-divas-33117201-1284-722.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	24490091

Forget fighting Rousy. I wanna wrassle Kelly Kelly.
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-24-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Lol..maybe

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Lol This scene comes to mind...

Comment

yes

Comment

Me wouldn't care to be in a north south position

Comment

If I ever got her in my Bulldog Nelson.....she'd be tapping in about 10 seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      If I ever got her in my Bulldog Nelson.....she'd be tapping in about 10 seconds!
                      Trying to stumpbreak her...... LOL

Comment

Ronda Rousey - Could you beat her in an MMA match?

I've never bought a pay-per-view in my life, but I'd pay top dollar to see Rousey V BoB. All 45 seconds of Billy trying to remember how Tuesday's rain are cow purple booger lights......why can I smell my elbow!

Respect to ya Billy.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-24-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

I'm in pretty decent shape but she probably is far more skilled in the technical aspects of fighting. I'd say if I was going to have any chance to beat her I better land a knockout blow in the first few seconds. Otherwise, she'd have me whipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                            I'm in pretty decent shape but she probably is far more skilled in the technical aspects of fighting. I'd say if I was going to have any chance to beat her I better land a knockout blow in the first few seconds. Otherwise, she'd have me whipped.

This is me too ! And I'm old so it's gonna have to be quick (either way) haha !

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I've never bought a pay-per-view in my life, but I'd pay top dollar to see Rousey V BoB. All 45 seconds of Billy trying to remember how Tuesday's rain are cow purple booger lights......why can I smell my elbow!

Respect to ya Billy.

It's all fun and games cause it will never happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
                                Make em look stupid.....
                                Nope, Was raised to never hit a woman. Besides, she'd clean my clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X