No announcement yet.

Anniversary restaurants in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look into FIVE SIXTY in Dallas, Wolfgang Puck restaurant located atop Reunion Tower, where it rotates (in slow motion). We enjoyed the experience and the views.

Comment

I like bin 303 in downtown rcockwall.

Comment

Very quiet and personal - Addison Cafe

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
          Very quiet and personal - Addison Cafe

I have lived within walking distance for 12 years and have never been there. It is such as easy place to overlook. I will have to finally try it out.

Comment

Nick and Sam's

Comment

Al Biernat's is another good one.

Comment

Midway Point Addison!

Comment

Nick and Sams has always been our favorite

Comment

Perry's and get the pork chop

Comment

Lawry's Prime Rib in Addison.

Comment

Lucia in Bishop Arts - Italian

Since they only take reservations one day a month (booked solid) you will have to eat at kitchen bar seats with no reservations - 4 seats available.

Will be worth your efforts. I would suggest you buy one of each of the daily appetizers and get ready for some unbelievable flavors to savor. And in italian fashion enjoy the daily prepared entrees they offer.

Some fun retail shops are in neighborhood if you have to wait

Comment

If you want the best of everything...food, service and atmosphere then the place to go is Nick and Sams on Maple Avenue. If you are going this Friday then I would get a reservation today. Open Table says they have a table for 2 at 7 pm and then the next option is 9:30 pm.

If you are thinking more seafood than steak then make a reservation at Trulucks on McKinney Avenue. They usually have a jazz singer in the bar on the weekends so go early and have a drink there. If your wife likes spicy drinks they have a pineapple jalapeno drink there thats real good but is spicy. The stuffed lobster tail for two is ridiculously good and actually reasonably priced considering.

Other options I would consider would be Al Bernaits (steaks) or Eddie Vs (seafood) if I couldn't get a reservation at Nick and Sams or Trulucks. Javiers is also a fun place atmostphere wise and has a good cigar bar for after dinner drinks but I wouldn't put their food on par with any other place listed here.

Have fun!

Comment

Thought I'd take the wife to Four Winds tonight for her birthday. Try to see what all the fuss is about?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              Thought I'd take the wife to Four Winds tonight for her birthday. Try to see what all the fuss is about?

Bone in ribeye is nice! Then I usually have a whiskey and sit on the porch and smoke a cigar if we have time! Happy birthday to her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X