Ambushed in my yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambushed in my yard

Had an unbelievable evening after getting back from Ride. They apparently followed me back home. So you cowards think you're tough because you jumped me? At my own house even? I still handled all of you, left 3 of you on the ground. You're lucky I don't have any marks on my face. I have some on my arms and neck but that ain't nothing! I bet you weren't expecting me to swing back since it was like 6 against one. I'm too old for this crap ! Yeah, I'm not gonna lie I was getting tired of fighting you all and just wanted to get back in my house. But, I kept on swinging and making sure you got yours too. My mama didn't raise us to be wimps! All I have to say is you started this, but I finished it. And as soon as I got to the house and you all followed me. I came out spraying. I sprayed you right in your face!! I hate mosquitos !!! Mosquitos are not my friends!!!

So funny.

Comment

Kam

Comment

Lol

Comment

oh lord, I was waiting... Touche... thats Awesome...

Comment

Glad you made it out alive. The horror.

Comment

"6 against 1"?
              That's not bad odds in my hood.

Comment

LOL! Glad you put them in their place, DEAD!

Comment

I got ran down on the zero turn. Lost a pint or two of blood but made it out alive.

Comment

Pics or is didn't happen

Comment

To keep from getting eaten alive I gotta dress like a bee keeper to go in my backyard these days - a little cumbersome when shooting my bow. I spray my yard but the acerage behind my fence has a lot of standing water - it is a skeeter factory.

Comment

Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by rcm719 View Post
                          Had an unbelievable evening after getting back from Ride. They apparently followed me back home. So you cowards think you're tough because you jumped me? At my own house even? I still handled all of you, left 3 of you on the ground. You're lucky I don't have any marks on my face. I have some on my arms and neck but that ain't nothing! I bet you weren't expecting me to swing back since it was like 6 against one. I'm too old for this crap ! Yeah, I'm not gonna lie I was getting tired of fighting you all and just wanted to get back in my house. But, I kept on swinging and making sure you got yours too. My mama didn't raise us to be wimps! All I have to say is you started this, but I finished it. And as soon as I got to the house and you all followed me. I came out spraying. I sprayed you right in your face!! I hate mosquitos !!! Mosquitos are not my friends!!!
                          wow 6 of them,, are you in the Sahara?

Comment

Went to my lease last Saturday. Got out the truck to open the gate and was covered with 1000's of skeeters. Didn't even do any work I wanted to do, just got back in truck and returned home. Had to swat them with my hat all the way home. I HATE THEM....

Comment

With all this rain I'm glad we bought a house with a mosquito mister!

Comment

Working...
                              X