Playa del Carmen and fishing charters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playa del Carmen and fishing charters?

Seems a lot of TBHrs go to Mexico for vacations, anyone use a charter that they would recommend? Bay fishing or offshore , doesn't really matter. Just want to catch some fish!!
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ttt. Interested as well.

Comment

Not sure if they have a boat there but we used chi chi charters when we went to Cozumel. Captain was Luis and the deck hand was Alex. Was reasonable for a private trip only our group of four.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas007 View Post
        Not sure if they have a boat there but we used chi chi charters when we went to Cozumel. Captain was Luis and the deck hand was Alex. Was reasonable for a private trip only our group of four.

Nice, y'all catch any fish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking too. We leave on the 5th for 6 days. Can't wait.

Comment

Find the best Deep Sea Fishing, Bottom Fishing Charters, and Fly Fishing!

Wife and I caught 4 Mahi Mahi 25-35 lbs. and 4 wahoo--1/2 day trip. Honeymoon, 8 years ago this week. Captain and hands were great. Just looked at receipt, $285 + tip back then.

Comment

if you don't want to go off shore, you should call yellow dog fly fishing and ask them about fly/light tackle opportunities in ascension bay. They know plenty of outfitters down there. I booked through them when I went fly fishing for bonefish down there with Pesca Maya lodge. They picked me up at my hotel in playa and then had an hour car and hour boat ride to lodge. Fed me breakfast, gave me cooler with water, lunch and a couple beers. Then they drove me back to hotel when day was done. Seamless process. Conditions were terrible but I managed a fish.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X