• Show
Clear All

Pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
        Just picked up the Remington Rand 1911 from 1945. All proof marks match up along with the mainspring housing.

Everything is original except the magazine. Previous owner added some stipling (sp?) in the front of the grip.

I will break it down tonight to confirm the barrel marks.
        Sweet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. Taking it to reds this weekend

Comment

This bad boy is ready! Finally got it back yesterday from the gunsmith who mounted a Weigand rail on top. Topped it with a Burris Fast Fire red dot. Took it out this morning and shot 5 different loads through it. Finally settled on a 240 grain xtp (for now) being pushed by 21 grains of 2400. An inch high at 50 was an inch low at 100. The group with this load was 1.25" at 50. Finished it with a homemade holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
              This bad boy is ready! Finally got it back yesterday from the gunsmith who mounted a Weigand rail on top. Topped it with a Burris Fast Fire red dot. Took it out this morning and shot 5 different loads through it. Finally settled on a 240 grain xtp (for now) being pushed by 21 grains of 2400. An inch high at 50 was an inch low at 100. The group with this load was 1.25" at 50. Finished it with a homemade holster.

Very nice!

Comment

Is the Raging Bull 44 mag or 454 Casull? Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                  Is the Raging Bull 44 mag or 454 Casull? Nice.

.44 mag

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                    .44 mag

Pretty cool.

Isn't 21 grains of 2400 Elmer Keith's load? Sounds like it's shooting good for you. You didn't happen to chronograph it did you?

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Nice gun, again. My next gun is a 454 Casul, and I've not heard much about the Raging Bull in 454. Strictly for grizzly bear defense.

Comment

[QUOTE=cattlelackranch;12822755]Pretty cool.

Isn't 21 grains of 2400 Elmer Keith's load? Sounds like it's shooting good for you. You didn't happen to chronograph it did you?[/QUOTE

Yes I think it was his powder charge of choice. And no I don't have a chronograph but just going off the manuals, I'm guessing it's in the 1300 fps range.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          OK...so this is NOT a new gun & YES, I did let a FRIEND pimp my gun...

Not like he has a healthcare business to run, but he wants to start a cerekote biz?? Anyway, he 'needed' a before and after gun and I told him "you know not of what thee ask...I only have one before and after gun to offer & it cannnot be parted with."

His reply was 'give me the gun and you can jack it back up when i'm done'...I need less friends. All I asked was make it all black, or the top one color and the bottom another collor. KEEP IT NEUTRAL!!!!!!

Oh well, these sights were outdated and night sights will be on order...I will deal with the bbl with rounds down range.
                          How much does he charge to do this?

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

I picked up a 692 yesterday. I really like how this gun swings and shoots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4739.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	24514592

Comment

just picked a savage 10 fcp model, love it. went to the range today testing out reloads. Preformed great !

Comment

Not a gun, but I did buy a Silencer Co hybrid. Now I'm trying to figure out the trust thing.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X