Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeder decisions. Anyone used these? Feedback appreciated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeder decisions. Anyone used these? Feedback appreciated...

Have three different feeders that I am considering. All skid mount type set ups. (works best with the area I have to put them)

Does anyone here own any of these three? If so, what are your thoughts on the performance of them?

This feeder maintains the quality and durability of our traditional 600-lb. broadcast, while offering you a much safer way to fill it. Order yours online today!

Get your 300 lb. Deer and Wildlife Feeder from Texas Hunter Products easily online today! Get quality feeders, hunting blinds, and much more.
    Attached Files

I've got the All Seasons Feeder and have used it for one season. Seems dependable and I like that it is fairly light weight but that being said I think it may be a little weaker than Krivoman's stand & fill feeder.

Also, the ASF also spent the summer in my back yard where it got wet from the sprinklers and I started to get some surface rust on the stand & wire cage at the bottom. I am pretty disappointed about the rust already.

Comment

Love my Krivoman Feeder.

Comment

Good info on the all seasons. I appreciate it.

Comment

I got the HB600 just put it out 2 months ago I will be buying another one before next season best feeder I have owned

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
            I got the HB600 just put it out 2 months ago I will be buying another one before next season best feeder I have owned
            Good insight. I appreciate it.

Have only looked at the HB's online. Hopefully I can find one in the Junction area this weekend.

Comment

i have 3 of the 600lb All Seasons stand and fill and they are great. easy to fill and one person can easily move them around when they are empty

Comment

I have 3 600 AllSeasons. On my second season with them and they're working good. Easy to fill, move and maintain. All are inside feed pens so I can't attest to how they'd hold up to hogs or livestock.

Comment

Of the three options you listed, the 600# ASF is the best "bang for your buck"
                  Also, as others have mentioned, would highly recommend you look at the Krivoman options.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by cajunguy88 View Post
                    Good insight. I appreciate it.

Have only looked at the HB's online. Hopefully I can find one in the Junction area this weekend.
                    I got my at buck stop in Alvarado. It hold 750 lbs filled to the top. WestBear creek might carrier them in Junction.

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
                      I got my at buck stop in Alvarado. It hold 750 lbs filled to the top. WestBear creek might carrier them in Junction.
                      Are you talking about Krivoman or HB? (750lb topped off)

I think WestBear does carry Krivoman. Been several months since I've been to town but I think I remember seeing them there.

Comment

Originally posted by cajunguy88 View Post
                        Are you talking about Krivoman or HB? (750lb topped off)

I think WestBear does carry Krivoman. Been several months since I've been to town but I think I remember seeing them there.
                        HB

Comment

I don't care for our 600lb All Seasons stand n fill because most of the corn ends up UNDER the feeder cage and the deer have to stick their head under the feeder cage to get to the corn.

Comment

buy a 1000 lb LAMCO for $700 and be done with it.

Stainless steel and the best internal timer and parts on the market

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              buy a 1000 lb LAMCO for $700 and be done with it.

Stainless steel and the best internal timer and parts on the market
                              7'+ isn't feasible for my situation. Why I asked only about the 3 specific feeders identified in my original post.

Thanks for the info, tho

Comment

Working...
                              X