Another Sniper 370 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Sniper 370 Review

So about 2 months ago my wife suprised me one day and said " this year I want to bow hunt". I was kind of in shock lol. She has always gun hunted and loves it but showed no interest in bow hunting. She ask me for a crossbow. Hey as long as I can get her started slinging arrows im happy with that. My youngest son has a sniper 370 and its a shooter so I figured why not. Her birthday was this Saturday so I got her a black sniper 370, rhino deception ground blind, and a good shooting stick. After sighting it in today with the cheap bolts we got some pile drivers and she was shooting way better than I expected. 1" groups out to 30 yrds maybe next year I can get her into the vertical side of this sport but for now im happy she wants to hunt in October. Here is a 20 sec video at 30 yrds.

Attached Files

That's what I'm talking about!

Now we need a his and hers Tbh hunt

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      That's what I'm talking about!

Now we need a his and hers Tbh hunt

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The sniper is tough to beat for the price. I was shooting mine yesterday! Good luck for your wife getting her first bow kill soon.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

How hard is it for your wife to cock it with the cocking rope? Thinking about getting one to upgrade our Jackyl that my wife/son shoots. She can cock 150# but wasn’t sure how much harder going up to 185# xbow would be for her.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeteroneal View Post
              How hard is it for your wife to cock it with the cocking rope? Thinking about getting one to upgrade our Jackyl that my wife/son shoots. She can cock 150# but wasn’t sure how much harder going up to 185# xbow would be for her.
              She can almost cock it but not quite. I will cock it for her when I drop her off at the blind. I think she will be able to before long. She is almost there lol.

Comment

Working...
              X