Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
    Good win for the boys.
    Dak/Elliott Witten Dez great combination. Couple of unsung heroes for me 1. Beasley should be named beastly..comes through in critical situations makes great catches and he is fast! Almost had the lateral for a touchdown. This guy can do it all.
    2. Sean lee came up big on a couple of 3rd downs
    Claiborne made some great tackles as well. I think this defense is one piece away from being a top 5. That piece being in the front 4.

Comment

After reading all of this I have one thing to say GO COWBOYS !!!! And Dez was open several times, DAK had an aw full game with the exception of the last drive. Lee Claiborn and Lawrence had great performances, Zeke is a beast, how would you like to try and tackle him. I thought the officiating was horrible for both teams.

Comment

Number 50 did as much to get them a win as anybody on the team. He made/caused the most crucial plays when needed more than once.
        I have to give him the MVP for last nite.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          After reading all of this I have one thing to say GO COWBOYS !!!! And Dez was open several times, DAK had an aw full game with the exception of the last drive. Lee Claiborn and Lawrence had great performances, Zeke is a beast, how would you like to try and tackle him. I thought the officiating was horrible for both teams.
          I agree with your Dak comment. I felt like he was either injured or sick. He wasn't scrambling out of the pocket much, and his throws looked weak and not really on target. Overall, I'm surprised they got the win.

Comment

Thank you Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
              I agree with your Dak comment. I felt like he was either injured or sick. He wasn't scrambling out of the pocket much, and his throws looked weak and not really on target. Overall, I'm surprised they got the win.
              To me Dak Had really slow feet in the first half which in turn made him throw the ball late a few times. Then he got happy feet and was trying to run right or left out of the pocket. That does not work in the NFL. In the second half he started standing in the pocket better and stepping up a bit to clear his throws. Philly's dline was pretty good I thought. Doug Free struggled and gave up a short corner a few times which didn't help.

Comment

Comment

Just speculation, but Dak's off night could have been the result of being cold after a buy week and/or (more likely) having Dez in the huddle crying about how they need to get him the ball all night long. The first time for Dak to have to deal with Dez was probably a bit distracting, I would imagine.

Comment

Claiborne out for the year pretty much is a big loss....and Church out also!!!

Not good

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Just speculation, but Dak's off night could have been the result of being cold after a buy week and/or (more likely) having Dez in the huddle crying about how they need to get him the ball all night long. The first time for Dak to have to deal with Dez was probably a bit distracting, I would imagine.
                      This^ ,Go Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                        To be honest, at several points I thought Romo might be calling the plays. Historically, Linehan and Garrett have been terrible at making adjustments during the game. This game's play calling resembled nothing we have seen this season.
                        Other than the play calling inside the 10 yard line a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                          To be honest, at several points I thought Romo might be calling the plays. Historically, Linehan and Garrett have been terrible at making adjustments during the game. This game's play calling resembled nothing we have seen this season.

I wouldn't doubt that one bit and hope they let him make some calls! He could and will be very valuable in Daks ear piece all game!

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          Claiborne out for the year pretty much is a big loss....and Church out also!!!

Not good

Wow that's no good at all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, now that Dak has won a seriously tight pivotal game. Whats gonna happen with Romo when he is healthy? Will they keep pushing his health report back week after week? Any opinions?

Comment

Man I'm a Romo lover but I think we have to stay with Dak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Mo claiborne? With what?
                                Son of a *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X