Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    Why is that? Please explain your reasoning.
    Local tarot card reader told me so.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Local tarot card reader told me so.
      Word is Jerry has reached out to Fisher to replace Garret.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
        Bailey is the most reliable player on the team! I thought he made it!! Couple more inches and it bounces through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I agree.

Hence the smiley face.

Comment

I'm glad Dallas fans aren't too caught up in this loss, so calm, so composed...

sheesh, it's just a game played by millionaires

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmRTzrzKCHw"]Cowboys lose but maybe a part of Jerry is happy - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post

Cowboys lose but maybe a part of Jerry is happy - YouTube
            4:58 to 5:09 has me rolling!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              If they take care of business next week and play well the Romo talk will go away, if Dak plays bad again it will heat up big time, even if the Cowboys win. I know one thing, if it came down to an all or nothing game I would want my veteran quarterback in there, and I bet you Garrett feels the same way.
              Because Romo is lights out in all or nothing games???...

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                we dont know what he is, we do know what dak has been the past 3 games, very mediocre. I think the Cowboys need to turn Dak loose, let hgim run it, do more read options, use thge kids talents, if he gets banged up we have a closer in the pen.
                I agree with the letting it loose.. Gotta use his strengths

Comment

Funny how the Giants seem to have the Cowboys and the Patriots figured out.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    You must not have seen the "dull is the new sharp" broadhead thread. :

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1417]

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      It's a tough call... disrupt a team to give the more accurate dart thrower a chance or ride the big clydesdale that got you to 11-2? Short of a Prescott injury, I don't see any way Romo sees the field. It's fun to consider, but it just isn't going to happen.

Manning and Dak were both bad. Shaun Lee was an absolute beast. Dez was lost and never in the game. Probably good for the cowboys to drop one so that they adjust and grow. It's better to get a bit exposed now rather than when a loss means the season is over. It's all about refocusing and they should do just that.

One thing is for sure, the season is still way beyond expectations.
                      Is it just me or was the two interceptions more on Dez than Dak? Dez slipped on the first and did not run the right route on the 2nd (did he even run a route at all); probably the worst game I have ever seen Dez play.

Dak does not need to throw more that 18 to 25 pass attempts per game. When you have a running game like Dallas it makes no sense to throw the ball 37 times! That is on the coach!

I don't think Dak stepped up in the pocket and ran one time last night. Why I do not know? Play action is this teams number one threat on offense. They do not need Dak in shotgun with no running back sets. That is what Tony does! You are just asking for bad to happen.
                      Last edited by Killer; 12-12-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        The best Qaurterback right now on the Cowboys roster is standing on the sidelines. The better QB needs to be playing.

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post

Cowboys lose but maybe a part of Jerry is happy - YouTube
                          We need him as a member on here, if he's not already. If he gets that twisted over flipping football, imagine his "passion" if it actually involved something important.... Banned Camp would need a SuperMax section.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                            BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              Bottom line is the team played awful and got beat.

Curious why nobody is calling for Bailey's head for missing a 55yd field goal?

Bailey is the most reliable player on the team! I thought he made it!! Couple more inches and it bounces through

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                                Because Romo is lights out in all or nothing games???...
                                The only two games that Romo even had a shot to do anything was the 2007 giants game and the 2014 Green Bay game, he lost them both, you tell me, was Tony the blame ? When I say a shot I mean to make some noise and possibly make it to the Super Bowl. Also Tony would have to play in at least two games before I would trust to go with him, he would have to prove to me he can take a hit and play at a high level, don't really see that happening unless Dak falls apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X