Ranch style beans and sausage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
    Great combination and really good. Here is a link to how we make them very similar.
    http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=578673
    I do like simple and my young kids don't care for onions in anything, or tomatoes most the time, unless it's ketchup, or hot sauce. Lol. I usually have to pic out the bigger onions when I use the ranch style beans with onions. I will try with the fried potatoes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Def gonna give this a try!

Comment

Looks good

Comment

We do ground beef kraft macaroni and cheese and ranch style beans. Mix together in a skillet dang its good

Comment

Originally posted by saltwater View Post
            Last time at the lease i just threw some echridge sausage in with some ranch style beans. Heat to boiling and I let simmer for 5 to ten minutes to get the sausage to cook a bit. Bam!!! This was a meal.in itself and gonna be a staple around my ranch and house. I've had it with the sweet onion ranch and used some other store bought sausages, it never dissapoints and takes ten minutes, I always like something quick if we have a long night cleaning deer, or hunting pigs.

I made this tonight with a side of mac & cheese. My wife and kids gave it 2 thumbs up. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Simple but effective

Comment

Very welcome, I love simple

Comment

Ive been eating that for a long time. What about a ranch style bean sandwich? Slap some mayo on both sides of the bread then put some beans in the middle...

My grandmother use to make that all the time when we visited as kids... I haven't had that in years... don't plan on it either...

Comment

This thread motivated me to defrost and slice some garlic venison sausage and mix it into a can of ranch style beans.

In the old days, the bean can label had a banner that said the beans were husband pleasin' with a drawing of a happy man. Feminists stopped that some years ago. Good thing they mess up the beans inside the can.

Comment

Working...
                    X