No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a Darvish fan, so I hope he throws a 1 hitter and Houston wins on an error.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      Sob!! Did anyone yell that and maybe a few other things at the TV last night. lol

World Series, game 7...don't get much better than that, especially when your team is in it! I will tune in around the 7th to avoid about 2 hours of anxiety and high stress.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am with you on that plan. The first 5-6 innings of these games have been nail biters with not much happening....GO ASTROS!

I feel we have just as good a shot as they do. We have to earn this series.

Dodgers had things go their way last night, now its our turn. Rarely do we have back to back nights of poor hitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        I am a Darvish fan, so I hope he throws a 1 hitter and Houston wins on an error.
        I don't care how they win, as long as they win. I hope the crush Darvish and any other pitch on the mound.

Comment

I expect a flat out brawl with a lot of energy tonight. This is it!!

Comment

If Altuve and Correa don't "Earn It" tonight we don't have much of a chance. Them boys need to get it together.

Comment

Game 7's are just a slug fest. Anything can happen. Neither team has been able to win two games in a row. That is in the Astros favor. I would say its 50/50. Don't think pitching for either team is going to hold up. They are all worn out. Another high scoring game. Go Astros...

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
                Game 7's are just a slug fest. Anything can happen. Neither team has been able to win two games in a row. That is in the Astros favor. I would say its 50/50. Don't think pitching for either team is going to hold up. They are all worn out. Another high scoring game. Go Astros...
                I may be wrong but i thought the Stros won two in a row, also Darvish only pitched like an inning and a half, he should be fresh as a daisy. Should be a good one, I am pulling for the Stros but it is difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
                  I do believe the Astros won games two and three... but LA hasn't put two together. Let's keep it that way!

Comment

I'm all for pulling Reddick, but who do you play Fisher or Maybin?

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                      I do believe the Astros won games two and three... but LA hasn't put two together. Let's keep it that way!
                      That's true. The away home thing messed up my figuring.. LOL I'm just latching on to any hope I can. May sleep for a week when this is all over...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        I will tune in around the 7th to avoid about 2 hours of anxiety and high stress.
                        That's what I did for game 6, although I was periodically keeping tabs via my phone. It was definitely easier on the ol' ticker than sitting in my living room trying to scream obscenities while my wife and daughter slept.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          That's what I did for game 6, although I was periodically keeping tabs via my phone. It was definitely easier on the ol' ticker than sitting in my living room trying to scream obscenities while my wife and daughter slept.
                          My wife dragged me to the watch party at Minute Maid. She's a bigger base ball fan than I am. It was packed and stressful. She started to get tickets for tonight. I told her she would have to go alone. Not sure I could take it. I had to break my diet and drink like four beer, just to survive last night.

Comment

Already nervous

DILLY DILLY!

Comment

b e l i e v e

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                                I'm all for pulling Reddick, but who do you play Fisher or Maybin?
                                Reddick has been good but IMO either one of those guys might be better at the plate which we need tonight. Since Maybin plays CF and Fisher LF probably Maybin with Spring in RF. Reddick seems lost at bat.

Believe!

Dilly dilly!

Comment

Working...
                                X