Tattoo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tattoo question

For those of you that have tattoos, how did you decide what to get?

Watched a friend get killed by a drunk driver while we were riding. (street bikes) Got a cross with his name inside of it on my back
    Last edited by mossyoak20; 10-19-2011, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I got the bible verse Phil 4:13 on my ribs...

I've accomplished many things in life that I wouldn't of without Gods guidance. So that when I decided to get it tatted

tapatalkin' in one hand, with baby blues flowin' in the other

Comment

A good friend of mine is a tattoo/freehand artist.I just told him"go to town" 1 full sleeve,and half of my torso later,Im done.That was about 12 yrs ago

Comment

designed it myself a cross in between my shoulder blades starts at neck goes down then wings on both sides almost whole back length designed and drawn by me wanted something no one would have

Comment

I want one but can't really decide what to get.

Comment

The lose of my grandma.i got me a rugged cross and wing with a banner that says NEVER WEAKEN. On my life ribs to remember that is how she lived life. And I designed it so it ant just some then you would see on anyone else

Comment

For me it's something that has meaning to me. Don't do trendy. Tribal tats were cool in the 90's. Not so much now. Me I have bear paws on my back. And a dia de Los muertos styled 1911 on my bicep.

Comment

I had the star of life put on my right arm shortly after I became an EMT. I keep saying I am going to get something else but haven't yet.

Sent from my mobile time wasting device

Comment

its always hard to pick that first one...just shoot for something meaningful

and of course awesome looking!!

Comment

Designed my own tribal band for my right arm that swirls around the names of my three children. It is then highlighted around their names with the color of their birth stones!

Comment

It was a right of passage when I was in Penitentiary # 7

Comment

Let me know when you find out. I've been toying with the idea of getting one since I was 18. I'm now 50 and still cant think of anything that I want on my body when I get to be 80.

Comment

Got a cross with rest in peace. Dad with tribal around it

Comment

My moms favorite gospel song was rugged cross so I did a rugged cross with her favorite flower , a hibiscus

Comment

Working...
                              X