No announcement yet.

Finally, live log cabin build!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodness......TBH most definitely needs to install a JEALOUS button!! Brother, that looks fantastic

Comment

All I got done tonight was the pantry door. It was a custom door, so I had to buy the jigs to route out the hinges, and for the knob and latch, and for the strike plate. They were all Ryobi brand from HD and made the job easy. Took me about 2 hours from start to finish; that’s from getting door ready to mount to jamb, to hanging and shimming door, to finish framing it. Here are pics.

This was all I planned on getting done tonight, so I feel good about it. Tomorrow we hang baseboards upstairs and get to working on the wall and ceiling trim.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Comment

More pics to come this weekend. We WILL finish all interior trim work come h*ll or high water.

Comment

Beautiful place!

Comment

Finally, live log cabin build!!

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
            Beautiful place!

Thank you. Ready for it to be done. Countertops were supposed to go in Wednesday but due to rain they said they couldn’t get close enough to the house to get them in. And they’re going to come back Monday supposedly to install. But not sure how that’s gonna work seeing as how the forecast calls for rain for the next two weeks. Frustrating.

Comment

Got the light over bar mounted. That’s all we got done today. I think it looks good. Will work on upstairs ceiling trim more tomorrow and then some basic cleanup starting to happen as well.

Comment

Countertops are going in as we speak! I will post pics later.

Comment

Looks like they did a good job

Comment

Not much going on right now. Too hot to work with no air, but supposed to be in next week. We went ahead and put the fridge in it’s spot so we could have cold drinks out there. Slow to go now.

Comment

Got lots done lately. Will be moving in over the next week. Not totally finished inside but can work on it while we are here. We are giving my stepdaughter and her two girls our current house, and to be frank they’re driving us nuts lol. Too many folks under one roof!! Here are updated pics.

Dishwasher

Stove

Kitchen sink all finished

Under cabinet lighting, tops and backsplash, and we went ahead and changed out all the outlets to black to match granite.

Stove and microwave

Water heater

Upstairs bathroom complete minus shower glass

Downstairs bath complete minus some trim work by vanity and shower glass.

Washer and dryer in closet

Upstairs bedroom ceiling fan and we switched the outlets and plugs to brown on the accent wall to match.

Recessed outlets in fireplace mantle

Dining set I got off here a few years ago =)

No rain in weeks and of course the second they dig for septic it pours. Should be done this week.

Thanks for keeping up. Almost home!!!

Comment

Anyone dealt with a floating septic system due to a hole full of water?

Comment

Made a storage bed for upstairs. It was a pain in the butt. No real instructions to follow. It’s not pretty but it’ll serve its purpose for sure. 18” tall for storage.

Comment

Looks fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow awesome place!! Big Comgrats!! Your hard work is paying huge dividends.

Comment

I would make them pull the tank and re-set it, so you know it get bedded correctly. Was it the tank completely tied in.

Comment

Working...
                                X