No announcement yet.

Operation game thief shoot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys/gals that shot this weekend. I’d love to hear your opinions on how it went, what you thought of the place. Good or bad. You can PM me if you’d like. I have nothing to do with it, but do hope that they make it as nice of a place as possible. And I can pass on any complaints to the owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had I known about it I would have been there with a few other shooters.

Looks like a great time for a great cause.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        You guys/gals that shot this weekend. I’d love to hear your opinions on how it went, what you thought of the place. Good or bad. You can PM me if you’d like. I have nothing to do with it, but do hope that they make it as nice of a place as possible. And I can pass on any complaints to the owner

That's the 4th or 5th time Ive been to premier. Overall I like the course and they way its set up. They could use more restrooms to accommodate larger shoots. If it was closer to me Id shoot there more often. My son has shot there several times and was upset he didn't go. Especially when he found out junior HOA shot a 74. He shot an 84 last trip out there

As for the shoot, like most of the other charity shoots Ive been to there it was full of soft targets. But they say hard targets dont get money and that's the end goal. Make targets easier to break and people happy

The only downside I saw to the event was the live auction didn't seem to draw any buyers. They had good items just no one was spending money. When I was a part of a DU committee sometimes we attributed that to cost to get in. I think this shoot was 600 a team and that may have had people resisting to spend money. All of that has nothing to do with the grounds itself

We will probably be there again next year and I may shoot it

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          That's the 4th or 5th time Ive been to premier. Overall I like the course and they way its set up. They could use more restrooms to accommodate larger shoots. If it was closer to me Id shoot there more often. My son has shot there several times and was upset he didn't go. Especially when he found out junior HOA shot a 74. He shot an 84 last trip out there

As for the shoot, like most of the other charity shoots Ive been to there it was full of soft targets. But they say hard targets dont get money and that's the end goal. Make targets easier to break and people happy

The only downside I saw to the event was the live auction didn't seem to draw any buyers. They had good items just no one was spending money. When I was a part of a DU committee sometimes we attributed that to cost to get in. I think this shoot was 600 a team and that may have had people resisting to spend money. All of that has nothing to do with the grounds itself

We will probably be there again next year and I may shoot it
          Actually, it was $1100 a team. I too think that's a little steep for anyone other than a company or organization to provide a team. I know it's for a good cause and I've shot dozens of the game thief shoots however, I've been fortunate enough to not have to pay for a team.

Dave

Comment

Those prices are set by the Operation Game Theft board.

Comment

Sorry, when I opened this I thought I would be able to shoot game thieves. Carry on.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                X