Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any illegal sightings in south Texas this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't seem to matter the subject nor which side of any given issue it is, this pot-stirring sap-sucker posts up that sort of crap just to keep things stirred up and antagonize people... I think he gets off on it. Must be sad to be that miserable all the time about literally everything... and he attempts to spread discontent and ill will into every thread he posts to.

Comment

Just last night

some of us have lived down here all our lives,and never experienced this before. We need the Obama fence to be finished!
      Attached Files

Comment

But Democrats and most news outlets keeps saying that is a manufacture border crisis

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH44 View Post
          Lol I like the coors light there Low Fence
          Equivalent to water

Comment

Originally posted by no bait View Post
            some of us have lived down here all our lives,and never experienced this before. We need the Obama fence to be finished!

Thats nuts.
            Where were those pics taken.?
            Thats a lot of folks to watch over

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
              Thats nuts.
              Where were those pics taken.?
              Thats a lot of folks to watch over
              It is an everyday sighting from Laredo to McAllen.

Comment

If you do not think it's a crisis, just figure they are expecting a record breaking several hundred thousand OTM's for 2019 if the pace continues...40% to 50% of that number will come from 3 counties touching the mexican border here in the RGV. One of the reasons so many cross through here is the success rate. Gotta pay the cartels & the OTM's, Mexican immigrants, thugs, terrorists & coyotes all cross at the same time with the OTM's actively seeking BP for asylum which ties up their resources. Then those NOT wanting to get caught have a much better chance to slip through. Saw a report the other night that the RGV sector has captured folks from over 40 different countries since Jan 1st!!

This is not a border problem...these several hundred thousand OTM's & non OTM's are not simply all hanging around McAllen looking for work. They are headed towards a town near you.

edit...in case you missed it. Wonder if this is being printed in central / south america. What happens when you your protection $$$$ isn't paid:

REYNOSA, Tamaulipas – Mexican authorities are investigating the local kidnapping of 19 victims after a bus hijacking by cartel gunmen.
                Last edited by Artos; 03-12-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Build the wall. I would rather spend my tax money on other things other than illegals when they get apprehended.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    If you do not think it's a crisis, just figure they are expecting a record breaking several hundred thousand OTM's for 2019 if the pace continues...40% to 50% of that number will come from 3 counties touching the mexican border here in the RGV. One of the reasons so many cross through here is the success rate. Gotta pay the cartels & the OTM's, Mexican immigrants, thugs, terrorists & coyotes all cross at the same time with the OTM's actively seeking BP for asylum which ties up their resources. Then those NOT wanting to get caught have a much better chance to slip through. Saw a report the other night that the RGV sector has captured folks from over 40 different countries since Jan 1st!!

This is not a border problem...these several hundred thousand OTM's & non OTM's are not simply all hanging around McAllen looking for work. They are headed towards a town near you.

edit...in case you missed it. Wonder if this is being printed in central / south america. What happens when you your protection $$$$ isn't paid:

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...n-border-city/
                    I think this was happening last week when I drove from Laredo to Harlingen via 83 to back roads S of Zapata. The Laredo area had quite a few BP and I saw one bust just S of town, but once I got a few miles outside of the city they were nowhere to be found. Two BP vehicles and zero DPS the rest of the way. I can't ever remember seeing so few on that stretch.

Comment

I thought I saw Beto at South Padre last week

Comment

Originally posted by crookedarrow View Post
                        i thought i saw beto at south padre last week
                        hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          You all are screaming illegal crossing the Rio Grande but what's the difference between a Cuban and a Colombian that swims across the river?
                          The Colombian gets sent back to Bigots
                          But the Cuban gets a one way ticket to Miami and a welfare check because of Wet Foot Dry Foot.

Are y'all OK with Cubans floating across on rafts and getting immediate asylum but Hondurans getting rejected?
                          Why???

We had an "invasion" of Cuban criminals wash upon our Floridian shores in the 80s.
                          We accepted them, right?
                          Cocaine cowboys?????

Why the duality of our immigration policies?
                          I believe the answer to that would be POLITICIANS.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                            How did you become so callous to human life that you’re asking why I help someone in need just because they aren’t a citizen of this country? If your neighbor came stumbling into your house dehydrated and starving would you turn your back on him because he didn’t live there?? ****ing same thing. They are people, human ****ing beings same as you or me
                            Dude, get off your high horse, he just asked a question

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                              I’ve got trail cam pics of a few groups. I always have water and snacks in the truck in case I run across someone in need. I’ll take them to the highway if they want but no further.
                              by federal law, you're committing a crime. What are you going to say if you got caught with a group of illegals in your truck? How is the BP supposed to know if you're hauling those quitters to the highway, of maybe a little further? This is what was told to me by a BP agent... don't ever put them in your truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                                I apologize for calling you an assclown

never thought I would read that sentence today haha gotta love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X